4 - Late Night Mistakes 🦖

🦖 - means explicit/mature content. It's the only warning I'm giving.
———————————————————
A few words were spoken between the two of them. But it was enough to get them both in a cab, lips connected in a heated make-out. In the few minutes they talked, they decided to get a hotel for eachothers' privacy. Jasper, his name, had a musky taste, lean body, and very seductive, deep voice.

A moan left Ethan as the man trailed his lips down his neck, across his Adam's apple, leaving hickeys. He knew he'd regret this decision tomorrow, but he was celebrating two new jobs, an apartment, and freedom. He earned this.

A sound of approval, almost a growl, left Jasper's throat when Ethan's hand traveled down to massage him through his pants. Though the drive was only minutes, both were desperate and beyond horny by the time they stepped out of the cab, paid and got a hotel room for the night.

The door was slammed shut, their mouths connected in a heated make out. Ethan worked desperately at Jasper's belt, hands fumbling until the man finally had enough. In a swift motion, he had Ethan's hands pinned in a tight hold above his head with one hand.

The other worked quickly to strip them both. With speed the submissive man couldn't process Jasper had them both naked. His hard cock twitched desperately for attention; only to be ignored

Jasper focused on nipping his neck, enough to make the desperate man whine. In mere seconds, his tongue would soothe over the area. His mouth would feather kiss down, only to repeat the process.

Ethan couldn't remember a time he'd felt so desperate. For what he wasn't sure. Everything. He just wanted more. But each time he tried to beg, or even open his mouth on a cry of confusing pleasure, he was hushed and forced to take more.

He felt his dick strain between his legs. Jasper had begun kissing down his chest and stomach, letting go of Ethan's hands as he lowered himself to his knees.

"Do. Not. Touch me." Jasper paused all actions to look Ethan in the eye. "You may grip whatever you need to, but I will taste you as slowly or as quickly as I please."

He held his legs to the door before he licked down his right inner thigh to the inside of his knee, paused, then kissed his way back to Ethan's crotch. Then repeated with Ethan's left.

A few drops of pre-cum had dripped from the tip, Ethan gripping the sides of the door frame harshly.

"Please." He couldn't recall a time he'd felt so desperate. "Fuck me."

Jasper hummed in thought, opening his mouth to take the red, sensitive tip of Ethan's cock into his mouth. His tongue lazily swirled over the very top, savoring the salty taste.

Ethan's head spun, his hips bucking forward. A broken moan escaped his lips as a plea. A string of curses followed after when Jasper removed his mouth completely.

"Bed." He directed the submissive. He grabbed a condom and a small thing of lube he kept with him each time he went to the club.

Ethan quickly stumbled to the bed, not remembering how to walk after feeling the heaven of that man's mouth.

"On your back, spread your legs." Ethan was a sight for the Gods. His body was practically perfect, and his moans were heavenly. "Just like that, good boy."

The boy trembled nervously. Sure, he's experimented with his boyfriend. And he's definitely had dildos. But that doesn't mean he's ready-..

Jasper's body spread his legs farther apart, taking up too much space to think about anything else. Ethan let out a breath slowly as Jasper's lubed finger softly teased the outside of his puckered hole.

"Wait!" He suddenly let out a gasp as Jasper's finger slid into him. He immediately paused, waiting for Ethan's directions. "Can we-.. I've never-.. I want to-!.. But it's been.."

Ethan felt his ass clench. And he suddenly felt like a complete beginner. The finger suddenly felt too big, and the room felt too small.

"I'm not moving," Jasper spoke calmly through the chaotic waves of Ethan's mind. "Talk to me. You've never..what? Are you a virgin?"

He took a few quick breaths, thankful for this random hook up's kindness. "I've never done..this. Technically. I've had a boyfriend but he's..-"

He looked down. Probably getting laid by twenty different chicks.

"So you have taken..?" He left the question open, not fully sure what to do if Ethan says no.

"Yes. It's just been a while.." He shifted, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. He knew he had just ruined the night.

Jasper was quiet for a few minutes, but leaned across Ethan's chest until their lips were almost touching. "Do you want to continue?"

Ethan nodded, then whined "Yes" when Jasper didn't move.

"Good boy." Another shiver ran up his spine. Jasper worked three fingers into him within time, Ethan a desperate, whining mess by the time he got there.

"Are you ready for me?" Only a few whines and wiggling hips answered him. He took it as a clear sign, stroking his half-hard cock. He slowly lined up with his hole, giving him one more minute to change his mind.

"Fuck me." Ethan pushed his hips back towards Jasper. In a moment, he was filled. More than filled.

God, it's too much.

He heard his own voice crying out but he was too busy focusing on how his eyes had rolled into the back of his head.

To make things worse, Jasper hadn't moved. He stayed, filling Ethan to the brim. He even pressed his palm against the bump in the bottom's stomach.

A broken sob left his panting lips, doing his best to squirm away from the heightened sensation.

"Please!" His watering eyes met Jasper's. And that's when he finally lifted his palm. Slowly dragging his cock out, then slamming all the way back in.

Ethan panted heavily, not able to breathe from the onslaught. The night was young; he wasn't sure how he'd make it home.

———————————————————
Word Count: 1039

Hey!

How'd you guys enjoy this chapter? Let me know!

-Alexai<3