24 - Choose

Chris stood shirtless, sweaty, and out of breath. His Bluetooth headphones still blasted music as he stared at Ethan and Jasper.

"What is this?" He crossed his arms as he panted for air. He wore only tight shorts that hugged his ass.

Ethan could just imagine it shaking as the man ran, and with a sudden hardening rod to his thigh, he knew Jasper could too.

He and his date exchange confused looks. "We're on a date." His voice wasn't as wavery as his emotions wanted it to be.

A hard face of hurt flashed across Christopher's perfect features, inhaling a sharp breath at the confirmation. "What about our-"

"We never discussed a relationship," He shook his head, gaining two looks of confusion. "Both of you.. were fun. Jasper saw us on a date and demanded his own if I wasn't with you."

Chris frowned at the explanation, Ethan seeing his fists clench. "Wait! Harsh words. He asked for a date, and I agreed, okay?"

The deliciously hot man calmed at that but still viewed the pair with hurt, a twinge of jealousy, and something Ethan couldn't read.

Jasper had been so quiet, the submissive man jumped slightly when he spoke up. "I wanted at least a chance before you swept him away."

"A chance?" Ethan mimicked. He couldn't recall a time, even before he came out as gay, where somebody had wanted a chance with him.

"You had enough time at the club. You didn't have to stop by the shop too," Christopher argued.

"Stop by? So he's not a regular?"

Someone finally listened to him. "I am, but for that jackass." His date paused to point at the shirtless god. "But then he hired you.."

"Wait, wait. Back up," the new information made his head spin. "Slow down. Reverse, reverse. Take it back now, y'all-"

"You done?" The jackass interrupted.

With a grumble, he nodded. "Why is he visiting you?"

"We'reeeee," Chris scratched the back of his neck in hesitancy. 

"Friends with benefits. Since high school," Jasper concluded.

Ethan swallowed at what this could mean. Jasper visiting the thought meant they were getting closer as a relationship, but then he got hired, so now they're going to break up and never have mini Jasper-Chris babies.

Okay. Tad dramatic.

His date's hand softly brought his attention back by rubbing his shoulder until the thoughts mostly disappeared.

"Thank you," He breathed a sigh.

"You back with us?"

Ethan nodded.

"We both.." Christopher hesitated.

Jasper finished his sentence again. "..want a relationship with you. And whoever you choose won't ruin anyone's friendship."

This was it. He knew he would have to make a decision eventually, but didn't think it'd be so soon.

He wanted more time with them both. Each skilled in their own way, he couldn't help but become clingy to them both.

Another picnic date, a snuggle in bed. Hell, they hadn't even met his puppy yet. Panic filled his throat, both set of eyes on him.

Jasper cleared his throat after a few minutes of torturous silence. "You don't need to decide now. Or at all. We don't want to force anything. We should've made our feelings clear from the beginning."

Ethan felt the urge to kiss him again. But would that hurt Christopher? What if he kissed him too? Would that be okay?

Was he just being greedy? A whore? Emotions conflicted inside his chest, everything getting overwhelming.

"What if I wanted you both?" He finally whispered.

———————————————————
Word Count: 613

Hello everyone! Much shorter chapter, but I'll try making the last fee longer. Thank you for reading this book so far in!

Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3