day 2, choking ⇢ steven grant

warnings: slight dom!reader, unprotected sex, creampie, afab reader, no pronouns used

~~~

He was always so pliant beneath you. Steven was good for you like that.

You were perched above him, admiring his soft form as he gazed up at you like you'd hung each and every star in the sky. You ran your hands down slowly over his ribs, feeling his muscles jump against your touch. It was a soft thing; the both of you soaking in each other's presence as rain pounded against the windows of Steven's apartment. He was your solace in the storm and you were his.

But you needed more, and Steven was ever willing to give you as much as you desired. You ground yourself against him, the soft cotton of your underwear rubbing deliciously against the silky fabric of his pajama pants. Steven's breath caught in his throat as his hands flitted up your thighs. That was one thing you could count on; he could never keep his hands in one place.

"I want you," you whispered, your breath mingling with his as you rested a hand on his throat. You felt his pulse pick up under your fingertips.

"Have me, my love," came his reply.

Your lips crashed against his. He carded his hands through the hair at the nape of your neck and pushed your lips against his. There was a hunger within him as he kissed you that nearly mirrored your own.

You traced the curve of his jaw and the column of his neck, committing every pore to memory and savoring the way he swallowed hard under your touch. He bunched your loose t-shirt in his hands and pulled it swiftly over your head. The cool air of the bedroom engulfed your now-exposed flesh, causing your nipples to harden.

He leaned up slightly, placing sloppy kisses on the soft skin of your chest. You let your head fall back, exposing yourself more to his eager mouth. He let his tongue wander over your nipple while one hand pinched the other one.

You were losing yourself in the sensation of him, and you ground your hips against his growing length, attempting to gain any type of release for the ache in your core. He groaned against your chest, his grip tightening.

You wrapped your hand around his throat, pushing him back onto the plush mattress. With your free hand, you leaned down and palmed his covered length. Steven whined against your touch, grinding against the palm of your hand.

"Please, love, let me fuck you," he whimpered, and you grinned.

The tips of your fingers slid under the waistband of his pants. "Since you asked so nicely."

You released his length from his pants, eliciting a breathy sigh from Steven. You pumped your hand, spreading the precum that had already formed.

Steven was a wreck now, pleas for anything you could give him effortlessly falling from his lips. He was pussydrunk, and he wasn't even inside you yet. The thought filled you with satisfaction as you lined him up with your entrance.

You both let out groans as you lowered yourself onto his length. He always stretched you just right. Steven's hands moved to cup your ass, helping you set a pace that had your toes curling.

You leaned down to kiss him, your grip tightening on his throat once he hit that sweet spot inside you. Steven's eyes rolled back and that perfect hue of red dusted his cheeks from the lack of oxygen.

You released your hold on him as you rocked your hips against his. Steven let out a raspy groan as he caught his breath. You pressed open-mouthed kisses to the column of his throat, sucking love bites as you journeyed upward.

"You like my hands 'round your neck?" you purred against the shell of his ear, and he twitched inside you in response. Your slick had begun to coat his cock, and the noises the two of you were making were borderline obscene.

He nodded fervently and bucked his upwards, hitting your cervix just right. Quiet pleas and small whimpers filled the air.

One hand splayed across his neck while the other ventured down to where you were joined and drew tight circles around your clit. Steven took the opportunity to pound into you below, and you let yourself press down slightly onto his throat.

Steven groaned and looked at you through lidded eyes. "Give it to me, love. 'wanna feel you cum around me."

Your release washed over without a moment's hesitation, Steven's velvety vibrato causing you to clench around him. He came with your name gracing his lips along with a few desperate pleas. You slowed above him and released your hold on him as he filled you. Steven panted as he attempted to catch his breath, and you placed gentle kisses on his cheeks as he came down from his high.

"You okay?"

Your eyes wandered over his features, searching for any sign of discomfort.

Steven laughed a little, "Don't think I could be anything but okay."