day 25, humiliation ⇢ könig

warnings: dirty talk, sub!König, slight choking, unprotected sex, creampie

~~~

König's job caused him to be gone for long periods of time, and you both had a strict 'no-touch' rule. It made your reunions that much more pleasurable. He'd called you one night near the end of his mission, voice breathy and desperate.

"I'm sorry, maus," he had whispered on the other end of your phone call. "I couldn't help it. Just miss you so much."

From the way he whined his words, you knew immediately what he was doing and you knew that he was close. You pictured him furiously stroking his large cock, his black t-shirt hiked up just enough to show his dark happy trail and the harsh lines of his abs. He begged to hear your voice while he came. You tsked but decided to grant him mercy that night. You could hear the wet slaps of his fist sliding along his cock, and the sound caused a jolt to run through you. You'd coaxed him through his orgasm, letting him know each and every single thing you wanted him to do to you when you got home. A muffled cry from the other end of your call told you he had finished, and you could practically see the cum dripping off of his hand.

When he returned home, a thousand apologies left his lips as he kissed you. You led him to your bedroom, and he kneeled before you.

There was something exhilarating about bringing a man as big as König to his knees. He was powerful in every sense of the word, and here he was, begging at your feet.

You supposed that was what you loved so much about him. He wasn't afraid to show his submissive side, and you savored every moment. He trailed his hands up your leg, fingers dancing over your calves before moving onto your thighs. He was lucky you were feeling generous enough to allow him to touch you. If you were honest, after his phone call, you were chomping at the bit for him to come home, and you practically jumped him as soon as he crossed the threshold into your home.

You cupped his chin, forcing him to look at you. "Do you think you deserve to cum tonight, baby?" you asked, sticking your bottom lip out in feigned pity.

"I'm sorry, maus," he moaned, leaning into your touch.

Your grip tightened on his jaw, and you hissed out, "I didn't ask if you were sorry. I asked if you deserved to cum tonight?"

He shook his head, "No, maus."

You straightened, releasing your hold on him, "That's right."

You backed up until the back of your thighs hit the edge of your bed, and you sat, spreading your legs for him. Your eyes drifted down his body, every muscle wound tight, and his cock was already straining in his tactical pants.

Your eyes hardened as they returned to his face, warning him not to move. You grip the hem of your sleep shirt and slowly pull it over your head, exposing yourself to König. A strangled moan leaves him as his eyes rake over your body, taking in every inch of your form.

You scoot back onto your bed, arching yourself against the mattress. "Come take my panties off me, baby," you ordered, enjoying the way he scrambled to touch you. His large hands made quick work of your undergarment, flinging it to the side as your dripping core was revealed to him.

"You think you can be good and eat me out until you're forgiven?" you questioned, raising a brow.

He nodded fervently, obediently settling between your legs. He wrapped his arms around your legs, keeping you in place while he trailed kisses over your inner thighs. You shifted your hips against his grasp, aching for his mouth on your core.

He sucked a love bite on your inner thigh before moving to press a kiss against your hip bone, teasing you. You hissed out his name in a warning. You felt him grin against you before he latched his lips onto your core, ripping any retort you had planned out of you.