day 3, quickie ⇢ harry potter

warnings: semi-quick, both harry & reader are of age, takes place in their 7th year, unprotected sex, creampie

~~~

There was something about his quidditch uniform that turned you on. Maybe it was his athletic build that drew you in, how the jersey hugged his features just right. You didn't think you'd ever see him in his uniform again after the war. Fortunately, he decided to return to Hogwarts with you.

You knew you'd only have a few minutes before people came looking for you. Luckily, you could do a lot in that amount of time.

Harry had you pressed against the lockers, trapped in a fervent kiss. It was tradition, after all, to give him a good luck kiss before his matches. This time it was a little bit more than a good luck kiss.

Your arms were pinned over your head with one of Harry's hands while his free hand traveled down your body and under your sweater. His fingers crept up your ribs and then to your chest, extending one finger to circle the bud of your nipple. Harry slotted a knee between your legs, and you rutted your hips against him, attempting to quell your aching core. He released you from your kiss and focused his ministrations on your neck, kissing and licking whatever skin he could.

Harry snaked his hand down your abdomen and ran a digit over your clothed core. You could feel him grinning against your neck; he always loved to tease you, and today was no exception.

"Get a move on, Potter," you warned, glaring up at him.

He pressed a kiss to your cheek before pulling away, "Ask nicely." You pressed your lips together, biting back a sarcastic remark.

You looked up at him, sticking your bottom lip out. "Please fuck me, Harry."

He released you from his hold and gripped your thighs. In one swift motion, he lifted you up and had you pressed against the lockers once again. It was moments like these that reminded you that Harry was an athlete.

You locked your ankles together around his waist. One of Harry's arms was wrapped around your waist holding you while the other was occupied with freeing his length from its confines.

Once successful, he stroked himself a few times, spreading the precum that had already formed. He pulled your panties to the side, sliding a digit between your folds, and collected your slick. He brought his finger to his mouth, tasting you.

He angled his cock up to your entrance and pushed inside you, forcing a high-pitched whine to tumble past your lips.

You sucked in a breath as he bottomed out, not used to his length just yet. Harry planted sloppy kisses across the column of your neck, attempting to soothe you. A few moments passed, and you began moving your hips against his, begging him to move.

Harry took mercy on you and obliged you with a snap of his hips. With each thrust, he pulled out a little more. Until finally, just the head of his cock was inside you before he was rutting back inside you.

"Taking me so well, love," he slurred into your shoulder. He gripped the globes of your ass as he lifted you and pounded into you. Your mouth lolled open, gasping for air as you whined his name.

One of his hands drifted to where you were joined, almost as if he couldn't help himself. His index finger drew circles around your clit, and you could feel your release pooling in your belly.

You clenched around Harry's cock, and he groaned deeply. His thrusts were becoming sloppier, and you could tell he was teetering on the edge.

You gripped onto his bicep, "I'm close, Harry."

His pace quickened in response as he desperately chased his high. Your orgasm hit you like a semi and you came hard around his cock. You squeezed him tightly as tremors wracked through your body. Harry convulsed inside of you as his own orgasm washed over him.

His thrusts slowed as he came down from his high. Slowly, he pulled out and watched as his cum dripped out of you. He quickly returned your panties back to their normal position, preventing any more of his release from escaping you. He gently set you down and you gripped onto his biceps, attempting to still your quaking legs.

"Good luck," you murmured, a smile gracing your features as you pressed a kiss to his cheek.