day 10, breeding kink ⇢ steve rogers

warnings: creampie (obvi), oral, fingering, mentions of pregnancy, from steve's pov

~~~

Steve wouldn't admit it, but he was a family man at heart. He always dreamed of finding a nice girl and settling down somewhere. When he woke up nearly 70 years in the future, he'd accepted that he'd never get the life he had planned for himself.

And then you came along. You were a firecracker, to put it mildly. You were intelligent without being arrogant, you were funny without being obnoxious, and you were beautiful but not vain. You were the entire package, and Steve fell hopelessly in love with you.

It was rare you got a moment alone at the Avengers Tower. Either of you were always jetting off to this mission or that one, or Nat was requesting girl time and Sam was asking to train.

It made the moments you did get together much more worthwhile. Every cloud, right?

You only had 20 minutes before your team dinner and movie night, so Steve had to work fast. He started with his head immersed between your thighs. He circled your clit with his tongue as he held your hips in place. Your thighs clenched around his head as he dipped his tongue into your entrance and fucked you with his tongue. When you began to beg for more he slipped one and then two fingers inside you. He pumped them languidly as he latched onto your clit once again. By minute five, he had you clenching around his fingers as your orgasm washed over you.

He let you catch your breath as he undid his belt, your soft pants mixing with the clinking of his belt buckle. He released himself from the tight confines of his jeans, already painfully hard. He could've come in his pants just tasting you, but he had a goal tonight. He stroked himself a few times, his breath catching as he slid a thumb over the angry red head of his cock. You reached out, wanting to touch him, possibly taste him. He grabbed both of your arms and pinned them above your head with one hand and you whined in protest.

He slid his cock through your dripping folds and pressed a kiss to your cheek, a silent promise that he'd make it up to you. You arched against his touch, and opened your legs further, beckoning him in. He enjoyed teasing you as he gathered your slick on the head of his cock, but you were beginning to squirm against him and he was getting impatient.

He inched inside you, barely meeting any resistance as your greedy hole swallowed his cock. Your walls fluttered around him, and he didn't know how long he'd be able to last.

Slowly, he rocked his hips against yours. You let out a high-pitched mewl as he gradually picked up his pace, stretching you in a way that had your toes curling and back arching against him.

He released your hands and grabbed your thighs, no doubt leaving fingerprint-shaped bruises in his wake. You wrapped your legs around his waist, drawing him in impossibly deeper.

He fondled your breasts that would soon be filled with sustenance for your future child. He couldn't wait to see you with a round belly holding his child. He placed a palm on your stomach as he rutted into you, imagining what it'd look like in a few months' time. He knew that maybe it wouldn't take the first time. He'd pump you full of his seed as many times as it took.

He rolled one of your nipples through his index and thumb fingers, earning a moan from you. His other hand drifted downward and circled your clit. You clenched around him; you were close and so was he.

His thrusts were getting sloppier as that familiar coil tightened in his belly. He took your other nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the sensitive bud. You screamed his name as you came hard around his cock. With a final, deep thrust he was following you off the edge. He rutted deeply inside you, allowing his hot white seed to paint your walls. After he had stilled with you, he pulled out, cock twitching as he watched his cum drip out of your leaking entrance. You moaned as he pushed it back inside you with his fingers; he didn't want to waste a single drop.

You'd try again later that night. Maybe he'd take you while everyone was watching the movie. You'd bite back soft moans as you sat on his lap and took him from behind. Maybe he'd take you after dinner in the bathroom just off the dining room. He'd bend you over the sink and have his way with you. Maybe he'd take you again after he saw his cum dripping down your thighs.

The possibilities for the night were endless, and the thought brought a smile to Steve's face. Maybe he'd get the future he dreamed of after all.