day 9, size difference ⇢ paladin danse

warnings: danse's pov, mentions of riding & blowjobs, no dialogue, mentions of reader's breasts

~~~

Danse was a hulking figure, and he knew that. His power armor helped, of course, but even out of it, he towered over his peers. He towered over you.

You stood tall in your own ways. You were a leader in every sense of the word. When you defended him against Arthur's rage, he swore you were eight feet tall.

Danse loved how small you were, physically, compared to him. It was cliché, but he loved to hold your hand against his, taking in the difference. He also loved the difference in a more selfish way. His size made him feel like he could protect you, even if you were perfectly capable of handling yourself. You'd proven that time and time again.

In a more intimate setting, he loved towering over you and bending your smaller frame however he liked. His favorite was to have you under him, legs pushed up so they were nearly over his shoulders, taking his thick cock like you were made for him.

He loved watching you squirm as he pushed inside you. You were so good for him. He was nearly drooling as your tight hole swallowed him inch by stimulating inch. Just when he thought he couldn't possibly fit another centimeter inside you, he was buried completely. He was gentle, most of the time. He knew he had to be and he didn't want to hurt you. Other times, however, he'd lose himself and get so wrapped up inside you that he couldn't contain himself. He'd bury himself to the hilt over and over again, the tip of his length brushing up against that sensitive spot over and over again.

He'd apologize profusely when he saw you wincing as you rose from bed. He wasn't a monster, and beneath his rough exterior, he cared for you. It'd gnaw at him for ages afterward, and he'd be terrified to touch you. You'd coax him back into your bed when you were ready and convince him that you'd speak up if you were hurting.

In your not-so-rare moments of boldness, he loved when you rode him. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you as you slowly sunk down his cock, bottom lip tucked between your teeth as you focused on taking every single inch of him. Large hands palmed your breasts as you began bouncing up and down on his cock. When your thrusts became sloppy or you slowed down, he was quick to grab your hips and rut into you from below. He loved seeing you become a whining, cockdrunk mess as he took what he needed. If he was feeling particularly nice, he'd grab the globes of your ass and help guide you up and down on his cock. He loved watching your tits bounce as you leaned back and let him move your body how he wanted.

He loved it when you jerked him off, your small hand barely wrapping around his length as you stroked him. You quickly made up for it by using both hands to milk his cock or using one hand to stroke what your mouth couldn't reach. Fuck, he loved that mouth of yours. He loved the way you gagged around him when you tried to take all of him. Trying to be so good for him.

You were always good for him, in any way he could get you. He thanked whatever omnipotent being was out there that he was lucky enough to spend even a second with you. He loved enveloping you in his arms when he held you at night. He loved the way it felt like he was keeping you safe in a world that was hell-bent on killing you at any waking moment. He loved that he could provide that solace for you.