day 5, nipple play ⇢ anthony bridgerton

warnings: anthony is horny for his wife, fem!reader, anthony's pov

~~~

Anthony Bridgerton was a ravenous man. As soon as he wed you, he couldn't get enough of you. It seemed that every waking moment some part of him was touching you, whether it be his hands, his tongue, or another, more desperate part of him.

He'd woken up earlier than you today; some important business needed to be taken care of. He fantasized about you in his absence, waiting for the second he could be with you again, feeling your soft skin dip under his touch. His mouth watered at the thought.

When he returned home, he made a beeline for your bedchamber. He wanted to surprise you, perhaps wake you up with his tongue.

You wore only a look he knew too well, as you waited in bed for him. Anthony hovered in the doorway, a soft smile gracing his features. You sat up, allowing the sheet to fall from your chest, baring yourself to him.

Anthony froze, like a teenager seeing his first pair of breasts.

"I missed you this morning, my love," you spoke, voice still slightly raspy from sleep.

He willed his feet to work and moved to kneel beside your shared bed. You gave him your hand, and he placed a featherlight kiss across your knuckles.

"I wish I did not have to leave your side."

"All that matters is that you are here now. Do you intend to keep your bride waiting, Mr. Bridgerton?"

You did not have to ask him twice. He would take any opportunity to ravish you. He moved his hand to cup your breast as he leaned forward to press a hurried kiss against your lips.

Anthony loved every single part of your body, but he had a soft spot for your mouth. He loved the curve of your smile and the melody of your voice. He also loved the more devious things your mouth was capable of.

He released you from the kiss as he hovered over you. He watched your chest rise and fall, already breathless. He kneaded your breast under his hand while he took your other nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud. You let out a gasp and held him tightly.

He continued his ministrations, taking only a moment to move his mouth to your other breast and leaving lovebites in between. He was grinding against your thigh as he licked and sucked to his heart's desire, attempting to alleviate the growing tent in his pants. You were bucking your hips against him, sure to leave a damp spot on his trousers.

You were beginning to pant, and he continued to pinch and stroke your nipples. His deft fingers brought you to the edge as they did a myriad of times beforehand. Anthony could no longer take it, and he pulled away from your breast, a string of saliva being the only thing connecting you.

You let out a whine, your release robbed from you. Anthony was quick to remedy the situation and rub your clit. You mewled under his touch, and it was like music to his ears.

Anthony was not going to leave this bed if he had anything to say about it. The siren song he had you singing was very convincing.