day 14, face sitting ⇢ johnny mactavish

warnings: dirty talk, johnny calls reader love & bonnie, oral, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, afab reader, johnny cums in his pants 

~~~

"Wanna taste ya, bonnie," he begged against your lips. It wasn't uncommon for Johnny to lose himself between your legs, only stopping when you wriggled out of his grasp.

This time, however, Johnny didn't situate himself in his usual space between your thighs. He pressed a final kiss on your lips before laying back on the pillow next to him.

"Take your seat, love."

You raised a brow, "You can't be serious?"

You couldn't deny that the thought of sitting on Johnny's face made you clench your thighs together, arousal pooling in your panties.

You bit your lip as you slid your underwear off your legs. Johnny followed your movements with rapt attention as you threw a leg over his head and your core hovered over his eager mouth.

"So fuckin' beautiful," he groaned as his hands wrapped around your thighs and he pulled you down.

He grabbed your hips and ground them against his mouth. You gripped the headboard and arched your back as he swiped his tongue through your folds. He was being rougher than usual but you didn't mind.

"Fuck, Johnny," you whimpered out, jutting against his mouth as he lapped up your arousal. You gripped his mohawk as you leaned back and rode his face. He moaned against your core, sending vibrations throughout your body.

He dipped his tongue inside of you, and your clit bumped against his nose as you leaned forward. Your moans echoed throughout your bedroom as he fucked you with his tongue.

His fingertips trailed up your abdomen to fondle your chest; he toyed with one of your nipples between his fingers as he pulled out of you. Your whine of protest was cut off by his tongue expertly circling your clit. It was times like this that made you believe that Johnny knew your body better than you did. He found a rhythm that had your eyes rolling in the back of your head and moaning his name.

Your release was creeping on you at an alarming rate, and you pulled away slightly. Johnny growled against your core, grip tightening on your thighs as he attempted to pull you back to his waiting mouth.

"Johnny," you protested, trying to catch your breath. "Gonna make me cum if you keep doing that."

He shot you a look, "Kinda the point, love. Now, sit."

You let yourself relax in his grip, fully sitting on his face. He sucked on your clit as you rocked against him, the familiar coil tightening in your belly.

"So close, Johnny. Don't stop," you begged. Your legs were beginning to shake and Johnny was a moaning mess against your core. You would've thought he was the one getting head with the noises he was making.

A stream of curses along with his name leave your lips as you cum, your hips involuntarily grinding against his mouth. He eagerly lapped up your release, pawing at your thighs as you rode out your orgasm.

Soon, the aftershocks of your orgasm turned into overstimulation as Johnny kept his mouth latched onto you. He pulled you down, making your hips roll against him. You whined, sensitivity muddling your brain. Johnny always tried to get you to cum as many times as humanly possible. You were almost positive that he'd spend his entire life buried in your pussy, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of you. He'd die a happy man, then.

The overwhelming strokes of his tongue quickly turned into pleasure as your second orgasm began budding inside you.

Johhny moaned below you again and again. He looked up at you with those beautiful blue eyes, almost as if he was begging you to cum on his face once more. Who were you to deny him that?

You groaned and rolled your hips as you reached your high. Your thighs clamped around Johnny's head, and he lets them. You tapped his forearm twice, and he released you from his hold.

He watched you with a blissed-out expression as you moved backward to sit on his chest. You leaned back and palmed Johnny's cock through his boxers, a grin breaking out as you felt the wet spot at the top.

He whimpered below you, cheeks turning red, "Couldn't help it, bonnie. Loved seeing you like that."

You slid down so you were straddling him, your core hovering just inches over him. You pulled his cock out of his boxers and stroked it slowly. You grinned as he hardened in your hand, "Think you can give me one more, Johnny?"

He nodded fervently, "Yes, bonnie. Please."

It was going to be a very busy night for the two of you.