off the liq | meg thee stallion x yung miami

caresha

caresha

yung miami sat in the section, throwing ass as the dj rotated songs, she was tipsy and the liquor was starting to hit her system. "go damn bitch" meg gassed, handing her a cup of water, but she refused to take it.

"bitch if you don't drive this water, i'ma force it down ya throat." meg demanded, caresha rolled her eyes sighing but took the cup and downed it.

"I'm not feeling this shit nomo, i wanna leave." caresha pouted sitting beside meg.

"lets go" meg shrugged.

the two decided to sneak out the back and head back to the airbnb. the ride back was tense, not an uncomfortable tense, but it was sexual tension.

neither of the girls had sex in some months so the tension was thick, "when we get back you coming to my room." miami told meg, who nodded, she was tipsy too but not as tipsy as caresha. they both knew how to handle their liquor but it was miami's birthday and she wanted to get off her ass drunk.

the driver pulled into the long driveway and let the girls out before pulling off. "bitch!! you finna make me fall with you." megan laughed, grabbing onto Miami's waist, placing her in front of her.

Miami's body grew hot at her touch, she couldn't wait til they were alone. the girls stumbled into the house, laughing loudly at nothing in particular. "shhhhh you finna wake everybody up." miami said rather loudly turning back to meg.

"you loud as shit" meg lowly giggled, leading miami to her room instead since it was on the first floor, she didn't want to wake up the others trying go upstairs.

they made it to Meg's room, she closed the door and locked it behind them.

Miami stood at the foot of the bed, undressing her clothes to take a shower. "come shower with me" she smiled back at meg, who started undressing as well.

meg followed Miami into the bathroom, turning on the shower and they waited for it to heat up. "you know I've never went all the way with a girl before like I've flirted, but never went through with in." caresha drunkenly admitted, pulling meg between her legs.

she cupped her face while meg placed her hands on the counter on either side of meg, "really? well I'm happy to be your first." she smiled licking her lips, caresha couldn't take her eyes off of Meg's lips, she wanted a taste.

She closed the gap between them, pecking her lips, but meg deepened it by adding tongue. the two fought for dominance.

meg pulled away, pulling at caresha's bottom lip.

she gripped her neck pushing her back against the mirror, "fuck i love that rough shit." caresha chewed the inside of her cheek, her mind wondering about random things until she felt something enter her.

her mouth flew open, pleasureful moans escaping her parted lips. "oh my gosh! right there." caresha knitted her brows, staring lowly at meg.

"that feel good? you so wet." meg smirked, her lips attaching to caresha's neck.

she sucked and licked on her hotspot, earning moans from caresha. megan sped up her fingers and curved them upwards, pumping in and out.

caresha's moans became inaudible as she shook uncontrollably, "i'm finna cum." she gasped, but no words formed.

megan pulled her fingers out of caresha, stuffing them into her mouth so she could taste herself.

megan bent down between caresha's legs, attaching her lips to caresha's clit while fingering her. caresha's eyes rolled back into her head, her pleading and begging went unnoticed to megan.

megan fastened the speed of her fingers while sucking on her clit til a hickey appeared.

caresha's clit throbbed, her body shaking at how sensitive it was to the touch.

megan coached her through her orgasms.

caresha relaxed her body and rode megan's face through her fourth orgasm.

the steam from the shower fogged up the mirror, "i think it's time to get in." megan said softly against caresha's skin.

"noooo" caresha pouted, folding her arms.

megan chuckled, carrying caresha over to the shower, they went round for round in the shower then washed up. when they got out, they moved it to the bedroom, finishing what they started in the shower.