baecation | hunxho (part two)

Siné/Sisi POV

Siné/Sisi POV

I watched Xho pace the patio of our vacation home from the kitchen.

It was our two year wedding anniversary and he decided to take me on an impromptu trip to Hawaii, the same place where he proposed to me at, we've been here since yesterday and don't leave until Sunday afternoon.

He angrily hangs up the phone and storms back into the house, furious. "hon, what's wrong?" i ask knitting my brows at him.

His faces softens, "the restaurant basement got flooded from the rain and nobody can find Niko! I left his ass in charge thinking he would come through and not drop the ball." he fussed.

"baby, take a deep breath I'm sure he's trying to get everything situated. I'll call the guys tomorrow and have them get down there to fix whatever needs to be fixed." I say calmly standing behind him, massaging his tense shoulders.

He grabs my wrist leading me over to come face to face with him, "i don't know how i got this lucky." he says, pulling me by my waist so that I'd be standing between his legs.

We look deeply into each others eyes, "we're both lucky." i smile, closing the gap between and kissing him.

He slides his tongue into my mouth and sloppily kisses me, "mmm" i lowly moan into the passionate make out.

With his free hand, he massages my pussy through my shorts making me moan even more into the kiss. "baby, don't stop. it feels so good." i gasp gliding my pussy against his hand.

"fuck this, i need you right now." he groans, picking me up by my thighs.

I gasp and wrap my legs around his torso. He carries me over to the couch and gently lays me down on my back only for me to adjust myself and sit up on my knees. He leans down to kiss me, i kiss back then we pull away.

I tug at the drawstring of his sweatpants, pulling it down along with his boxers. His hard dick stands at attention and I take him into my mouth, deep throating all of him without gagging.

He throws his head back while letting out pleasureful moans and curse words, "you like that daddy? I've been a very bad girl, daddy." i bat my eyelashes at him, pouting while he forces me to go deeper.

"oh, shit" he groans, nutting in my mouth.

I release him, wiping the sides of my mouth and swallow his nut. He stuffs his fingers into my mouth while rubbing my pussy.

"yesss daddy" i whimper, trembling at his touch. My clit still sensitive from earlier.

"come ride your dick baby." he licked his lips and sat beside me on the couch. I climbed on top of him, placing his dick at my entrance and slowly slid down onto him. "oh yess!" we gasp.

My walls clench around his dick as I slowly start riding him. I could feel myself already creaming.

"coat your dick with your cream!" he groans gripping my waist, he thrusts upward hitting my spot. My legs go weak and my body shakes uncontrollably. "fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whine throwing my head back and bouncing faster.

I bounce and ride combining the two while planting my feet deeper into the couch, twerking and whining my waist.

His dick twitches inside of me, but i don't stop.

"fuck, baby! I'm finna nut. SHIT!" he loudly moans into my ear, his warm cum filling my pussy.

I hop off and clean up my mess then passionately kiss him.

He stands up behind me, I arch my back while he re-enters. His strokes long and deep.

I throw my ass and head back and he grabs my neck, pounding every inch into me. "my dirty fucking slut" he whispers into my ear.

"yes, daddy! I'm your dirty slut. fuck meee!" i loudly moan feeling every inch of him in my cervix. Knots form in my stomach indicating another orgasm was nearing.

He rotates his hips while digging deeper, it sends me over the edge and i squirt and cream all over his stomach, dick, and the couch.