his sub demon | cartii_cartii

Cashmere Dru

Cashmere Dru

Goldyn Nyvai

Goldyn Nyvai

| ~ |

"goldyn" Cashmere called out for me.

"i'm upstairs!" i semi-yelled as i finished folding the shirt and put on top of the other folded laundry.

Moments later, i felt his arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my neck, "Cash" i moan stuffing my lips inside of my mouth.

His wet tongue glides across my skin making my pussy pulsate, "you smell so good mama, what's the perfume you wearing?" he whispers into my ear.

My knees go weak at the seductiveness of his tone and his gently touch, "it's your favorite, Chanel number 5." i gasp tilting my head to the side, giving him full access to the right side of my neck.

He licks then sucks on my neck making me moan louder. "what do you want me to do?" he whispers, gripping a handful of my ass before harshly smacking it. I wince at the pain.

"ouch, that hurt" i groan giving him a stank look.

"daddy is sorry" he bends down, kissing the cheek he harshly smacked. I huff in annoyance with his teasing, "please, daddy i need you."

"be patient mamas. I'll give it to you, but first..." he begun to say, but i cut him off by letting a few moans escape my parted lips.

His thumb dips in and out of my walls as he rubs my pussy with his ring, middle, and index fingers of his right hand. "oh my gosh!" i gasp, breathing heavily.

"fuck, mamas your soaking wet." cash groans, fastening his pace. "i'm about to cum" i moan lowly trying to control my breathing.

"wait til i say you can mamas." he spoke above a whisper. I tried to hold it in as much as i could, but the overwhelming sensation sent me over the edge. I let out a loud whimper as i pushed my orgasm out, "you don't listen" he grumbled removing his hand from me and replacing it with his mouth.