no contact | _jhuff

VASHAE MONET

VASHAE MONET

KAELEM AERE (pronounced air)

| ~~ |

Kaelem scanned the exterior of the secluded home not seeing her car in sight.

His nose flared as walked up the walkway to the front door.

He unlocked it with his key and proceeded inside. His phone vibrated in the pocket of his navy blue slacks, he took it out and looked down at the glowing screen.

He replied to the text before putting his phone away. He walks up the stairs to the third floor which held a full on master suite.

Kaelem's eyebrows raised, a sly smirk on his face as he rounded the corner, smelling the fragrant perfume that he has become accustomed to over the last two years.

"what are you doing here?" the petite woman sighed, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"i wanted to see you." he lowly says above a whisper walking toward her.

He caresses her chin, staring deeply into her brown eyes. "i missed you shae shae."

she scoffs, pulling away from him.

"you don't miss me kaelem, you are bored with your perfect little family & want your cake. well news flash, I'm done being the homewrecker. don't call me again." Vashae spits venom, walking pass him but he swiftly grabs her arm and pulls her body into him.

"i do miss you. i miss your laugh, i miss our conversations, and i miss holding you after making love." he confessed closing the gap between them by leaning in for a kiss which she dodged.

"like i said im done being a homewrecker. it was all fun and games before i knew you were married with kids. in fact you better answer that it's wifey." Vashae kissed her teeth and continued to walk away as Kaelem answered the phone call.