princess treatment | itsthefeel.official

SAKARIYE RAYMON

SAKARIYE RAYMON

JANOVA SINCLAIR

JANOVA SINCLAIR

| ~~ |

"nova, wait up!" her baby sister panted trying to keep the same speed as her sister but her short legs wouldn't allow her.

"juju we bout to miss the bus, come on lil girl." janova huffed, if they missed this bus it was not telling how long the wait would be for the next one and they were already late.

"i'm trying but it's too hot." juju complained, nova didn't argue with her because she was right it is 90° in August none the less.

juju finally caught up to nova with beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. "let's get you something to drink." nova suggested looking around, there were a few corner stores up and down their rough neighborhood but drug dealers, homeless people, and sex workers littered the side that the store was on.

nova huffed looking at the store and back at her 14 year old sister, "stay close to me." nova said taking her sisters hand as they crossed the busy street.

juju let go of her sisters hand and ran ahead when she seen her friends. Nova watched her sister and her friends interact. "you just gone walk pass me like that?" a male voice rang out in sarcasm making nova revert her gaze from her sister to the guy, who walked up to her.

"oh, my bad scar. i didn't see you there." nova smiled at the handsome childhood friend.

"it's coo, new new. damn you look pretty. you've always been pretty to me. you ain't the same lil girl who rocked braces and headgear in 6th grade to the summer before 10th grade year." scar chuckled, a faint smirk on his face.

"i am so. your the one that looks different with your tattoos and dreads, they look good on you though." nova returned the compliment.