righting my wrongs pt. 2 | chief.ayodele

HARLEM ASIR

HARLEM ASIR

JELAIA JADE

JELAIA JADE

| ~~ |

Jelaia moaned out while clutching the counter, "shit, that's it. right there!"

Lem grinned against her walls sending vibrations throughout her body. She hadn't had head like this in a while and she almost forgot how lethal his tongue game was, he had her toes curling and eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Lem flicked his tongue up and down her wet slit while pumping and twisting three of his fingers in and out of her. "oh my goodness, shit lem!" she lowly moans.

A lone tear falls down her face. Her legs trembling lightly as another orgasm washed over her. Jelaia gripped Lem's head, burying his face deeper into her pussy.

His eyes dart to her, "stop it j" he mumbles against her.

He detached his tongue from her pussy and stood up, he kissed her passionately while aligning himself at her entrance.

His dick was hard and needed to escape the restricting material of his boxers. "whose pussy is it?" he questioned against her glossy lips.

"it's yours" she hums, yearning to feel him deep inside of her.

"what?"

"it's yours daddy" she hums once more, biting her bottom lip.

"mm good girl." he smiled pecking her lips once again while entering her tightness. they let out a few moans and he slowly thrusts into her pelvis.

jelaia gasps heavily, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as he penetrates her walls. "fuck, girl. you so wet. you missed your dick huh?" lem smirked against her neck.

He never forgot how good the sex was with jelaia, this is exactly how they ended up with santana. A bathroom quickie.

"y-yes, daddy i missed my dick." jelaia moans panting. "i missed you and my pussy." He kissed her lips while placing her legs on his shoulders.

He stared deeply into her eyes and she did the same. This was more than just a quick fuck for each of them. They wouldn't be able to leave each other alone after this.

Lem hit her cervix from the way he was thrusting in and out of her. "you tryna get me pregnant again?" jelaia knitted her brow at him.

Lem chuckled, ignoring her question.

He rotated his hips against her, digging deeper with every thrust. "oh, fuck baby. where you want this nut at?" he asked, cursing and grunting under his breath.

He could've came the second he slid inside of her but he was waiting until she got her nut off first before he did. "inside of me." she says with a smile on her face.

"you must want me to get you pregnant for the third time. watch your words cause don't come to me 6 to 8 weeks from complaining bout why i didn't pull out."

"boy, bye. i want my kids to have the same daddy, so continue." she smirked, he shook his head.

He slowly and deeply stroked her three more times before releasing his semen inside of her.

Jelaia's cream & juices coated his curved thick and veiny masterpiece of a dick. "let's clean our mess up before somebody come looking for us." he mumbled.

"damn i forgot people was coming here." jelaia laughed remembering the welcome home block party her parents and lem's grandmother and aunt were throwing.

"we're finishing this later on." jelaia raised her brow at him.

He nods, "you gotdamn right we will. that was just the appetizer, baby."

"mm. i can't wait to see what the 4 course meal is like." she smirked winking at him.