our little secret | enockfitness_

HAKEEM PRINCE

HAKEEM PRINCE

MELODY DREAM

| ~ |

"shhh, don't make a sound." the raspy seductive voice whispered into melody's ear, her heart skipped a beat and she bit down on her bottom lip.

The tall muscular figure hovered over her from behind, kissing & sucking on her neck.

"i won't." she whimpered as a harsh slap came across her ass making it jiggle.

"why you leave the house dressed like that?" He questioned wrapping his arms around the front of her body to choke her.

She had on a washed asymmetric denim skirt from shein, blue grey cargo lace up crop top from prettylittlething, bijoux ankle-strap metallic leather stilettos by gianvito rossi which matched perfectly with her mirrored leather iconic shoulder bag from diesel.

She knew her plan had worked, dressing seductively to piss him off for their argument earlier today.

"Melody, i know you hear me talking to you." he gritted bending her over the sink while lifting her skirt over her waist.

He grew madder seeing she didn't have on panties, "you must want me to fuck you up." he lowly spoke with the meanest mug plastered on his face.

Melody cut her eyes at him through the bathroom mirror, staying silent.

Hakeem sent another slap to her ass this time was harder.

As he pulled away, he cups a handful of her perfectly waxed pussy.

He bent over, kissing her other set of lips.

"oh shit daddy" Melody moaned loudly, knitting her brows at the pleasure.

"answer my damn question melody" he mumbled against her warmth, sending vibrations throughout her body.