i'll take care of it | zurrr.i

thank you all for 10.5k , love y'all forever ❤️🥰

5k , love y'all forever ❤️🥰

Ra'Kiyah Monet

Lukhi Ozai

| ~ |

Lukhi lay awake trancing the arm of his wife and mother of his son and daughter.

Kiyah's eyes drifted open, a worried expression on her face as she stared at her husband who seemed distracted by something, "zai, what's on your mind?" her soft voice echoed lowly.

"hmm?" his eyes darted from the off white walls of their bedroom to her hazel orbs.

"nothing you need to be worrying about." he grinned, kissing her forehead.

she tight lipped smiled at the small intimate gesture, "what do you want for breakfast?" she asked changing the subject, he'll tell her when he is ready to talk.

"you, if your on the menu." he muttered giving her his signature pantie dropping smile and seductive bedrooms eyes.

"that's too bad. i am not today" kiyah hums.

"let's stay in today. I'll call off work and take care of everything around the house, you and my princess need to take a breather and relax." he says, pulling her back down on the bed by her wrist.

"lukhi ozai martin, i appreciate you dearly but baby we cannot afford to just take the day off." kiyah sighs.

"yes, we can. i'll call thomas and have him open the shop today. daddy is needed right where he is." lukhi flashes ra'kiyah a warm smile, getting out of bed, he exits their room and to wake up their son.

"junior, time to get up buddy." he softly nudged his son awake.

he slowly begins to wake up, "good morning pops." juju smiled toothlessly at his dad.