honey pack prank | beatby.dee

Diyari Charisma

Diyari Charisma

Devonte Marcel

| ~ |

"what's up dnd mafia, it's your girl diyari and today y'all ima be pranking my man, my man, my man. he is currently on his way home from the gym so we gotta hurry tf up! anyways y'all, im cooking dinner right now and the prank I'll be doing is the honey packet prank. y'all be bout to murder me." she said into the camera while stirring the pot of boiling water and pasta.

1 hour 40 minutes later...

The apartment door opened and closed, "damn baby, it smell good as a mother up in here. what we eating tonight?" vonte smirking coming further into the house, he wrapped his arms around diyari's waist and kissed her cheek twice.

"your favorite. how was the gym?" diyari smiled turning her head to kiss him back.

"it was good, actually better cause i got a quick run in before coming inside. im about to go shower though." he informed, she nodded and kissed him once again before he left the room.

Diyari whispered into the camera, taking the packet out of her pocket. she turned off the eyes on made his plate, pouring the packet into the honey cornbread.

She made herself a plate and sat it on the island beside Vonte's plate, "baby, baby, baby" he waltz into the room singing hugging her from behind.

"boy get off me and come eat. Do you want something to drink?"

"yes please" he nods sitting in front of his plate full of food. Diyari grabbed a vitamin water for herself and a sprite for him before taking a seat beside Devonte.

They prayed and begun eating, Diyari glanced up at the camera and short time later than at Devonte, he had devoured the entire cornbread and majority of his plate. "Was it good?" She giggled wiping the crumbs off of his face.

"Hell yeah. My baby knows how to throw down." He smiled pulling her into him, pecking her cheek.

Devonte has always been super affectionate even when they first started dating, it took Diyari a little while to really open up and be affectionate towards him back.

Once they finished eating they went into the living room, "bae you gone let me eat it tonight?" Devonte mumbled rubbing Diyari's thigh.

"what is up with you, you are never this touchy feely." diyari frowned, biting her bottom lip as he stared into her eyes with his bedroom eyes.

"why you lying ma? gimme a kiss." he mumbled, i leaned in and pecked his lips.

pulling back, i couldn't help but giggle at him, he held the meanest mug on his face. "a real kiss" he groaned pecking my lips repeatedly, I kissed him back.

"you gone let me eat her?" he groaned into the kiss, making me part my lips for him to slip his tongue into my mouth, we fought for dominance and he grabbed my neck making a moan slip out.

"yes baby" i mumble melting as he sucked my on bottom lip, he pulled me on top of him without breaking our kiss.

He rubbing on my ass making me moan into the kiss even more, "s-shit daddy." I gasp, weak in the knees.

I forgot all about the prank, "t-the camera is on" i say pulling away from the kiss.

"keep it on" he mumbles grabbing my neck and sliding his hands into my leggings, taking a handful of my ass in both hands.

I could feel his dick getting hard underneath me, he grabs my neck and pushes me away from him. "take that off" he said referring to my shirt, i nod pulling it over my head. I threw it somewhere in the living room.

Devonte takes my boobs in his hands, sucking my nipple one after the other. I stuff my bottom lip in between my teeth moaning under my breath.

He kiss from my breast to my stomach, "baby i want to feel you inside of me" i moan into his ear while licking the right side of his neck.

"take em off then" he instructed, i lift up off of him and pull my leggings down while he pulled his shorts down around his ankles.

His dick stood at attention.

I straddle him and lower myself down on him, moan instantly. I slowly ride him getting comfortable with his thickness.

Our moans fill the living room.

I passionately suck on his neck leaving a few of my marks, he hisses at the sensation while hugging my waist.

He thrust upward, fucking me harder.

I wrap my arms around him tightly, bouncing and grinding on him.

He grabs my neck and kisses me sloppily.

He picks me up and lays me down on my back, holding my legs open while pounding my walls.

I dig my manicured nails into his back and kiss him. He rotates his hips and it disappears inside of me, "daddy you hitting my spot, I'm gonna cum" i gasp trying to maintain eye contact with him.

"not yet, baby. let me get my nut" he gasps, his dick twitching inside of me.

"fuck, i can't baby. you fucking me too good." i pant out of breath.

Beads of sweat drip down him onto my chest as he roughly pounds my walls. We moan loudly as our orgasms approach.

One last thrust we both cum in sync.

"shit. i love you, yari" he smirks, out of breath, pecking my lips.

"i love you too stink" i smile tonguing him down.

He lays on top of me for a few minutes before pulling out of me. I push his nut out and it falls onto the couch.

"turn the camera off and edit that wack ass prank you did out. keep the tape, add it to the collection." he smirks smacking my ass hard.

"yes daddy" i smile turning the camera off.

We took a shower, got out and got dressed for bed. i edited the video.