addicktion | therealdonnysavage

Courtney Briar

Courtney Briar

Lontrell Maurice

Lontrell Maurice

| ~ |

Coco struts into her bosses office, closing the office door behind her, "you asked for me?" she asked standing with her legs crossed in front of his cherry wood desk.

Her nerves taking over her as she looked down at her feet, averting the gaze of his dark brown orbs as they fixated on the young chocolate complexioned woman in front of him.

His eyes ranked her body while his pink tongue wet his lips. He backed his chair up walking around his desk.

He placed his palms on the edges of his desk, leaning back on it. "yes, i did. why didn't you come to work yesterday?" his thick deep voice spoke making her other heart beat flutter between her thighs, creating a familiar pool of liquid in her panties.

"b-because my niece was sick" she stuttered avoiding his intense stare down, she rubbed her sweaty palms against her dark levi jeans.

"look at me when I'm speaking to you, Courtney." He leaned up off of the desk, walking closer to her closing the gap between them.

"Hmm" she hummed allowing him to lift her chin up with his thumb and index finger.

"you heard what i said, do you want me to repeat myself?" he raised his brow, clenching his jaw.

His gaze was dark and filled with lustful temptation.

Her soft innocent eyes met his, "no, sir. i-i'm s-sorry, um..." she stuttered again, loosing her train of thought.

"what was the question, sir?"

"i asked you, why did you not come to work yesterday. you were on the schedule to work a double & you never miss a chance to make your paper."