pop out | shawtylovejaay

KWAME AMAREY

KWAME AMAREY

TRINITY LANAE

TRINITY LANAE

| ~~ |

"mikey, oh my god." treasure sighed rolling her eyes as she took another pull from the blunt before passing it back to her lil friends.

They heard footsteps coming downstairs and she panicked, putting out the blunt and spray spray into the air.

She silently cursed to herself and sat back on the couch while the guys appeared occupied.

"treasure i know damn well y'all ain't making all this noise." trinity mean mugged the group of friends.

One of the guys in particular stayed quiet while the rest kissed their teeth at her. "hey pooh" roxie cheesed, making nene smile when she realized who all was here.

"my fault nene. we totally forgot you were sleeping." treasure cleared her throat.

Her sister was crazy & probably overheard everything being that her room was the first up the stairs.

"hey baeee & im up now, so it don't even matter." nene hummed walking pass the tall brown skin dread head on the couch.

she looked him up and down and he did the same to her. she couldn't lie he was fine as fuck.

His skin free of blemishes, his nails freshly manicured with clear polish, and he had a fresh retwist. she had a weakness for guys who maintained his appearance.

One thing she could say bout her sister is she knew a lot of fine niggas, they may be drug dealers and killers etc but they were fine.

Nene looked back and killa's gaze shifted from her to his phone. Treasure and her bestie peeped it and started mumbling.

They were gonna do whatever it took to get the two of them alone. "sister? come play this game with us." treasure raised a brow knowing how competitive her sister is, she loved winning.