Chapter 286

Bai Liu turned his face away from the approaching Spades. He could smell the obvious alcohol in Spades’ breath.

Of course, maybe it’s not Spades’, it might be his.

Bai Liu probably drank more vodka tonight than he had drank in his entire life.

Although his actions and thoughts seemed to be very stable, his limbs also felt weak from drinking. As soon as Spades opened his arms and walked over, Bai Liu couldn’t help but move back and lean his shoulders against the wall for support.

Spades lowered his eyes and looked at Bai Liu, who was blushing. This time, he didn’t ask why Bai Liu turned red – because Bai Liu’s face was red all the time after drinking.

The sounds from across the wall had become muffled.

Bai Liu slowly raised his eyes to look at Spades, his breathing was warm and light, and Spades could see a very shallow halo of alcohol and drunkenness in Bai Liu’s eyes.

That halo made Bai Liu’s eyes out of focus. It was clear that his eyes were on Spades’ face, but Spades always felt that Bai Liu was looking through him, at someone hiding behind him.

“… I can put it on for you.” Bai Liu said softly. He seemed to be smiling and a little lazy, “But do you know where to wear it?”

Spades paused, and he said honestly: “Where?”

Bai Liu’s smile became more obvious. He reached behind Spades and opened the drawer. There was a whole box of Ares condoms, ranging from small to large. Bai Liu took them all out and spread them out over the bed.

“?” Spades was a little confused, “Should I wear them all?”

Bai Liu raised his head, holding his chin with a half-smile, his eyes filled with undisguised mischief and nostalgia: “Have you ever played with balloons?”

Spades: “I’ve seen them, but I’ve never played with them.”

“It was the same for me when I was a child.” Bai Liu smiled, his eyes stopped on Spades’ face and became distant, “I grew up in an orphanage. The dean and teachers at the orphanage didn’t like children like me. During festivals, other children would get two balloons, but I didn’t get any.”

Spades’ lips pursed into a straight line: “They should have given them to you.”

“There is nothing that should or should not happen in this world.” Bai Liu lowered his eyes and said in a nonchalant voice, “I wouldn’t have been sad about this kind of thing, because the wholesale balloons are not worth much.”

Bai Liu paused: “But the other kid who didn’t get a balloon didn’t think so.”

“He got a bunch of balloons from somewhere, painted them colorfully with markers from the craft room, and handed them to me in front of all the children who got the balloons.”

Bai Liu lowered his head and smiled: “I saw the rubber rings on these balloons. He took them from the trash can, washed them, and tied them with string to make the balloons.”

“He didn’t know what these things were originally used for, but he turned them into balloons that children would find beautiful and gave them to me.”

Bai Liu’s eyelashes trembled slightly: “Essentially… I shouldn’t have been happy because of this kind of thing.”

“Because these balloons are actually not worth much, and they are dirty and disgusting.”