Chapter 318

The group walked towards the Wandering Circus meeting room.

Wang Shun followed behind Bai Liu, and from time to time he looked back worriedly at the small warehouse where Mu Ke was, whose door had not yet been opened: “Mu Ke, are you really okay? It’s hard to regain consciousness after being forced to merge memories.”

“It’s okay for now.” Bai Liu replied lightly, “He will handle it himself.”

“If you can’t handle it, I’ll take over. First, let me report what happened recently.”

Wang Shun reluctantly felt relieved. He held a pile of folders, stepped forward and opened the door of the conference room for Bai Liu.

Bai Liu bowed his head slightly to express his gratitude politely.

Wang Shun placed the documents on the long table in the conference room and pulled out the main seat for Bai Liu to sit down.

Liu Jiayi, Tang Erda and Mu Sicheng sat on both sides of the long table. Wang Shun walked to the end of the long table and opened his system panel, calling up a huge floating panel. Wang Shun reported recent major events to Bai Liu as if he was playing a PPT. [1]

“First, let me emphasize the league’s operating rules.”

“The league is divided into pre-season, mid-season, and playoffs.”

“The pre-season is the league we are about to participate in. The main participating teams are some new teams with no foundation and some old teams that are not very strong. The main confrontation mechanism is random confrontation. You play against the same team as the enemy in the next game. If you win, you advance. If you lose, you are eliminated directly.”

“The top two teams that advance to the finals of the preseason, that is, the champion and runner-up, can directly enter the post-season challenge. Except for these two teams, all other preseason teams are eliminated.”

Wang Shun clicked on the system panel:

“The mid-season tournament is a round-robin points system.”

“The participating teams of the mid-season tournament are the top 30 teams in last year’s league rankings and the last two teams remaining from last year’s pre-season, a total of 32 teams.”

“There are 496 games in total in the mid-season tournament. Each team will play a round with 31 other teams except itself. Each round includes singles, doubles and team matches.”

“Each win in a singles match earns 1 point, each win in a doubles match earns 3 points, and each win in a team match earns 8 points.”

“After 496 games, the top eight teams with the highest accumulated points among the 32 teams will enter the playoffs. The two teams with the lowest accumulated points will be disqualified from participating in next year’s mid-season tournament, and their qualifications will be given to the two teams that won the final preseason games this year.”

Wang Shun gave an example:

“For example, last year’s first place in the preseason was the Killer Sequence, so this year they don’t have to start from the preseason, but can directly enter the mid-season game. The last two teams eliminated from the mid-season game last year will have to start from the preseason.”

Wang Shun’s brows turned serious:

“The following is the key work I will report today, which is also the serious situation you will face as you enter the pre-season.”

“The overall combat quality and combat level of the pre-season teams are not high, but there are two teams that you must be vigilant against. They are the two teams that were eliminated from the mid-season tournament last year.”