Chapter 304

“The second time, Guy and I defected to the indigenous camp.” Alex narrated in a low voice.

“This time, with Guy’s encouragement, I learned about this group of natives and their evil god beliefs. I used to think they were very ignorant, but that was the first time I felt that ignorance was a good thing.”

Alex chuckled twice: “Their faith comes from the land and the evil god. They will never leave the territory given to them by the evil god to invade other places. In other words, they will not launch large-scale wars and continue to invade other places like my army did.”

“I foolishly thought that if I could just let the natives win the war peacefully, it would all be over.”

“I already know that hiding this potion is useless, because those who were saved by me will tell their own camp about the effect of this potion no matter what, so this time I chose to tell the natives the effect of the potion directly.”

Alex lowered his head and his expression could not be seen clearly: “After resurrecting two more dead natives, they easily believed me. I created a large number of native undead armies, formulated a plan, and attacked the enemy in an orderly manner. Soon, I achieved a phased victory.”

“When the enemy was desperate and prepared to use a large number of artillery, I ambushed them with the undead army and transferred this large number of artillery to the indigenous people.”

“On the sixth night, under the dual threat of the undead army and massive artillery fire, they finally gave in, chose to negotiate peacefully with the natives, and gave up further attacks.”

Alex’s voice was hoarse: “I don’t know how long this false peace can last, but I was relieved at that moment. After signing the peace agreement and stopping the war, I thought I would definitely win the game this time, but I never expected…”

He closed his eyes, took two deep breaths, and then continued with difficulty: “…When I returned to the native camp, they aimed their artillery at the group of undead troops that had been fully resurrected.”

“The natives said that these undead people were evil and cursed by the gods. They had tolerated the existence of these undead people until the end of the war, and only now did they finally decide to judge them.”

Alex said hoarsely, “No matter how I explained that these undead would be no different from normal people after they were fully resurrected, they still didn’t believe me. Unspeakable fear filled everyone’s face. They shouted that these undead would not die easily and that they had to be bombarded repeatedly with cannons to smash them into pieces so that they could not be resurrected again.”

“…Those undead were once their parents, friends, lovers, and even children. They knelt before me, hugged their corpses, and begged me to revive them. But now, after using those undead to win, they are afraid of their opponents’ strength and declare them heretics. They want to send them to hell.”

Alex sneered, “How ironic! I was originally glad that they didn’t hurt others, but now it has become a weapon that hurts me.”

“I shouted at the undead to flee, but they just stayed where they were.”

“Because during the resurrection process, they will gradually recover their memories from seven days ago. They don’t know what happened during these seven days. They just open their arms and smile to the relatives and friends who approach them then let them put them on the cannon.”

Alex gritted his teeth and said, “Until the end, they were targeted by the cannon’s hole, and they still didn’t understand what was happening. I watched helplessly as they were completely alive, shouting the names of their dearest ones, and then being blown to pieces by their dearest ones.”