Chapter 293

The rain was getting heavier.

The water quickly overflowed and soaked into the ground, making the mud thick and moist. Tang Erda followed Spades unsteadily. In the heavy rain, he could hardly see the rapidly moving Spades in front of him.

Spades was obviously heading towards Lake Pluto.

The closer to the lake, the deeper the water on the ground became. In the later stage, Tang Erda’s lower body was already submerged, and Spades in front of him jumped into the muddy water like a fish.

Tang Erda took a deep breath and jumped in as well.

The muddy water was turbid, and raindrops pelted the surface. Coupled with the previous dual attacks of artillery fire and mines, the bottom of the lake was turned upside down. You couldn’t see anything under the water, you could only feel the waves one after another. Tang Erda relied solely on his years of chasing people to keep up with Spades.

From time to time, some snake-like long black shadow creatures would slide past his side, but Tang Erda cautiously dodged them.

Spades swam very fast, and it didn’t take long for them to reach the bottom of the lake.

The bottom of the lake was very different from when they came here to place mines. There were countless holes, large and small, all blown out by artillery shells.

But fortunately, the water here was deeper and the visibility was higher. Tang Erda could barely see Spades clearly in the chaotic water, suspended in the water at the bottom.

Then, Spades calmly took out a piece of a left foot that was rotting and still moving from his waist, and carefully examined it under the water like a detector.

Tang Erda looked in the direction of Spades. The bombed water exposed a layer of very strange volcanic rock texture, with a layer of viscous, asphalt-like earthy liquid flowing on it.

Spades handed the body piece to Tang Erda, who tentatively inserted the body piece into the pile of asphalt-like liquid.

[System prompt: Congratulations to player Tang Erda for triggering the corpse storage point – the bottom of Pluto Lake]

[Putting a complete part of the collected corpse of the living dead into the bottom of the lake can be counted as one point, and putting a whole corpse of the living dead into the bottom of the lake can be counted as twenty points. Placing a corpse into the bottom of the lake in scattered places can only be counted as twelve points. Players are requested to try their best to piece the corpse together and place it at the bottom of the lake.]

[System prompt: The bottom of Pluto Lake is not yet the territory occupied by the camp to which player Tang Erda belongs. We regret to inform you that you should join the indigenous camp that owns Pluto Lake, or help your own camp occupy Pluto Lake. Only after that, the player can score points for this corpse.]

The corpse pieces slowly fell out of the soil, and Spades firmly grasped the suspended corpse pieces.

Tang Erda took a deep look at the bottom of the lake, then raised his head to look at Spades. He opened his mouth slightly, and when bubbles overflowed, he pointed to the top, gesturing for Spades to go up and breathe.

Before they came up, the water surface suddenly shook violently. Tang Erda suddenly raised his head and looked at the water surface. The countless wooden boats suspended above suddenly burst into flames.

The burning boats hung overhead, like a sudden appearance of flaming clouds in the hazy sky.

If a fire attack is successful on a heavy rainy day, there must be something wrong with the wooden boats themselves. Someone must have done something to them, such as soaking them with oil, turning the boat into a flammable substance.