Chapter 319

“How did they do that?!” Mu Sicheng was completely confused.

Bai Liu said calmly: “Intelligence and targeted skills screening.”

“I also tend to agree with this answer.” Wang Shun nodded and agreed with Bai Liu’s statement, “Russell Cemetery has collected a large number of new players with low skills, and then sent out a team of new players with skills that can suppress the opponent according to the different skills of the members of each guild team they are fighting against.”

Wang Shun continued, “This tactic was demonstrated when Russell Cemetery fought against multiple guild teams. Their players’ skills consciously targeted the enemy’s ace players.”

“The most obvious one is the one in Russell Cemetery vs. Killer Sequence Challenge.”

Wang Shun clicked on the panel and a short video appeared on it.

The character in the short video was obviously Spades trapped in the quagmire. Wang Shun explained:

“In this game, the skill of the Russell Cemetery Tactician is to swallow an enemy player into a quagmire, restricting their movement speed and reducing their attack damage. However, in return, one of our own players must sacrifice himself to activate this skill.”

“This skill is useless in daily games and normal leagues.”

“In the game, no team member would be willing to sacrifice themselves just to trap a monster. In the league, no guild would sacrifice the players they have worked so hard to train just to block the movement of an opponent’s player.”

Wang Shun turned his head and looked at Spades who was trapped in the panel: “But this seemingly useless skill is very effective when facing Spades who is used to leaving the team and acting alone, and uses fast movement and fast attack as his main killer moves.”

“After trapping Spades, the fierce offensive rhythm of the Killer Sequence was instantly interrupted. One day later, one member of the Killer Sequence was killed.”

Wang Shun turned his head and looked at Mu Sicheng: “If it wasn’t for Spades’ final breakthrough, last year’s first place would not have been the Killer Sequence.”

Mu Sicheng couldn’t believe it: “With this method, can we have a 93% chance of winning?!”

“It is precisely because of this method that we can have such a high winning rate.” Bai Liu lowered his eyes and looked at the paper. “Gather a large number of new players, and then select the skills that just restrain the enemy from a large number of players. Change the team as the enemy rotates. Each team has been carefully selected to be consumables, and they are replaced when they die.”

“Very good tactics.” Bai Liu commented calmly.

Wang Shun sighed deeply: “This tactic is very cruel, but cruel tactics are often effective in this game. I haven’t thought of a good solution yet.”

“How come there is no solution?!” Mu Sicheng was very unconvinced, “They developed tactics against us, and we can also develop tactics against them!”

Liu Jiayi, who had been silent, suddenly said, “It can’t be done.”

Mu Sicheng glanced over and said, “Why can’t they do it? They are just ordinary newcomers with ordinary skills. As long as we know the information about them…”

“The problem is that it’s hard to know.” Liu Jiayi looked directly at Mu Sicheng. “Russell Cemetery has 500 to 1,000 reserve players. In order to reduce the exposure of these players, Russell Cemetery gave up training star players and gave up single and double competitions. Basically, every player has no way to find game videos that can be entered into the small TV library.”