Chapter 297

When the first guy raised his gun and pointed it at them, Tang Erda raised his hand to stop them and shouted: “Duck and run!”

“It’s not necessary.” Bai Liu looked towards the end of the fog, “The space here started to connect from the moment we came in, but now it’s completely sealed. We can’t escape.”

Tang Erda followed Bai Liu’s line of sight, and his expression froze.

At the end of the mist, there was a looming sign, with a fresh bullet hole on it, which Tang Erda had just fired at with his gun. Next to the sign stood three figures, two large and one small, who were clearly their own. [1]

“It seems that we have to decrypt the code before we can get out of here.” Bai Liu turned to look at the zombie brides who were getting closer, “Tang Erda, please hold on for a while.”

Tang Erda raised his hand and swiped the guns of the two zombie brides. He held the gun of the third zombie bride, turned it around, pointed it at the opponent’s mouth, and fired twice. After having blood spattered on his face, he turned around and asked Bai Liu behind him: “There’s a puzzle here?”

Bai Liu pointed to the street sign next to him: “That’s it.”

“What kind of puzzle can this be?” Tang Erda asked doubtfully as he broke one of the Guys’ neck and wiped off the blood splashed on his face.

Bai Liu’s eyes stopped on the sign. There were eight road signs on it, pointing to the recruit station, the tavern, the training camp, the town exit, the registration office, the train station, the direction of the battlefield and the cemetery.

Liu Jiayi quickly scanned the sign above: “The prompt is the address, but no matter where you go, you will circle back to the same place. There should be some sort of special route to go out.”

“But there are too many possible routes that can be combined with eight signposts.” Liu Jiayi frowned and looked at Bai Liu, “Do you have any clues that can serve as reminders?”

Bai Liu glanced at Guy, who was struggling with Tang Erda: “Haven’t the clues already been given to us?”

Liu Jiayi suddenly turned her head to look at the Guys: “These guys are zombies, buried corpses, they came from the cemetery!”

“Yes, this group of Guys came from the cemetery and passed through this barrier.” Bai Liu’s eyes returned to the road sign, “Since this group of Guys who are already zombies can pass through this barrier, it means that this route is very familiar to him, and he can subconsciously follow it even after dying and becoming a zombie.”

Liu Jiayi had been staying at the Red Cross Society and was not familiar with the NPC Guy. After hearing Bai Liu’s analysis, she simply said: “I don’t understand this. I’ll help Tang Erda fight so please hurry up and figure it out.”

After saying that, Liu Jiayi rushed to Tang Erda with two bottles of antidote, and kicked away a gun that came from behind him.

The gun went off, and Bai Liu sidestepped to avoid it, but his eyes were fixed on the sign.

If the seven days of the war were a cycle, these dead Guys should have remembered the path they had walked here during their lifetimes. Guy [2] defected on the second day, so it should be the road that Guy traveled on the first day.

And Guy was with him all the way that day.

They met Guy when— [3] Bai Liu moved his eyes and looked at the first road sign: “The first one is in the direction of the battlefield.”

Tang Erda had already confiscated all the monsters’ guns. He lifted Liu Jiayi on his shoulders with both hands and ran two steps towards the battlefield. He turned around and said hoarsely: “Then what? Bai Liu, there are more and more zombies. Hurry up!”