Chapter 323

Preseason day.

The group, who had not left the game pool for a long time, finally returned to the small TV area.

Mu Sicheng screamed as he entered the small TV area. He stared at the central hall with wide eyes and said in surprise: “What the hell is this?!”

The small TV area, where small TVs were originally densely arranged, sank in the middle, revealing a huge, sunken round hole. This round hole was filled with seats layer by layer, forming a viewing venue similar to the Roman Colosseum. Standing on the edge and looking down, it looked like a deep, wide, flat round pool.

In the center of the venue, there is a huge screen made up of countless small TVs spliced together on both sides, floating in the air. Audiences continue to enter the arena and take their seats, chatting excitedly with each other.

“Oh, right. This is the first time that God Mu has seen the small TV area during the league.” Wang Shun slapped his head, “I forgot to tell you that the central hall will undergo a major change in appearance during the league.”

Wang Shun pointed at the large pool that Mu Sicheng was looking at in shock. “Some of the small TV areas will be converted into viewing pools. The one you just saw is the largest viewing pool. It’s for the mid-season tournament. We can’t climb up there.”

“The mid-season games will be broadcast live in this largest pool.”

“In addition to this largest viewing pool, there are many viewing pools of different sizes around it.” Wang Shun pointed around, “The preseason games will be shown in these viewing pools of different sizes.”

Mu Sicheng frowned: “These pools are just like the recommended spots on a small TV, with good and bad spots and high and low exposure, right? How can we ensure that our competition can enter a good pool?”

Wang Shun smiled and said, “This involves another thing, called the gambling pool.”

Mu Sicheng asked suspiciously: “[Gambling pool]?”

Wang Shun nodded. “Over the past year, the points that the audience has accumulated from you will be multiplied five times by the system and added to the [Gambling Pool] as a basic fund. Of course, the same goes for your opponents.”

“Generally speaking, the bigger your and your opponent’s gambling base funds are, the bigger your combined [gambling pool] will be, the bigger the viewing pool you will get, the better the position, and the higher the exposure you will get.”

Mu Sicheng raised his eyebrows and asked back: “In other words, if I want my game to be broadcast in a high-exposure viewing pool and attract more viewers, either I have to have a high amount of points charged, or the team I’m playing against has a high amount of points charged?”

Wang Shun smiled and nodded: “But you don’t have to worry about this problem for now. In the preseason, you are already a team with relatively high charging points, so the viewing pool you get will not be too bad.”

“And as the game progresses, there will be a steady stream of spectators putting points into your [betting pool]. As long as you keep winning, the viewing pool you get will get better and better.”

Mu Sicheng crossed his arms and looked at the largest viewing pool and snorted, “Our match will definitely be broadcast here in the end anyway!”

“That’s because you guys made it to the playoffs.” Wang Shun pushed Mu Sicheng’s shoulders and walked forward, “Let’s go to the preseason registration point to draw the opponent team first.”

Wang Shun walked away while looking back: “By the way, Du Sanying is indispensable for selecting teams, where is he?”

Bai Liu moved aside slightly, revealing Du Sanying who was trembling and about to cry behind him.