Chapter 310

… He left so abruptly, leaving behind only a soulless container.

Bai Liu knew very well that all he had done was to trick Spades into liking him, and then his death, his pain, and the agony of his betrayal ensued.

Spades is a very special player, he has no soul and simply exists as a container, so Bai Liu cannot complete a soul transaction with him to control him.

This container named Spades has extremely strong defense. Even if any attack breaks through the defense barrier and hits Spades, or even beats Spades half to death, it cannot make Spades, an intuitive creature, feel “pain”.

This guy’s mind is so clear that the only thing on his mind is winning or losing, and he won’t feel any physical pain from any external attack.

To sacrifice the pain of Spades, it can only be psychological.

That is to make Spades develop an emotional attachment to someone, and then use this medium to make Spades feel pain.

That’s what Bai Liu did.

And if Spades had a soul, the whole process would be much simpler.

Bai Liu only needed to trade souls with Spades, because after the soul trade, the player who sold the soul to him will develop an irresistible emotional dependence on him, and Bai Liu can easily make the other party feel pain through his own “death”.

For example, Liu Jiayi and Tang Erda.

Fortunately, Spades was very simple, and the whole process was not difficult for Bai Liu. Although the level of favorability was not clear in the end, Spades did develop feelings for him that were at least more than friendship.

【 Except you, no one is not afraid of me. 】

【 I like you very much. 】

【 Do I need your consent to kiss you? 】

【 Sorry, please don’t hate me. 】

【 Would you like to marry me? 】

【 Do not lie to me. 】

Spades’ pain is nothing more than Bai Liu’s most precious and pious sacrifice to the evil god.

So he is now hovering here, facing this container, struggling with himself…

Is it valuable?

There is no value.

After the sacrifice, the offering is the most worthless thing.

It’s not worth it to him to remember it.

Bai Liu’s fingers hanging down at his side slightly clenched and gripped the whip. The black color that had been controlled on the whip began to slowly climb up again, and it was only a little bit away from completely dyeing the entire bone whip black.

He calmly withdrew his gaze from the bottom of the lake, turned around in the water, and when he raised his head his expression was as indifferent as if nothing had happened.

Bai Liu raised his hand, and the huge corpse hand rose up gently, ready to send Bai Liu, who was standing on the back of its hand, out of the lake.

The whip that fell at the bottom of the lake slowly rose up. At the moment when it was about to completely leave the lake surface, a cold white hand suddenly emerged from the bottom of the lake, grabbed the whip tightly, and pulled it down hard.

Bai Liu, who was pulled away from the corpse’s hand, turned around and looked at the hand, bubbles escaping from the corners of his mouth.

…How is it possible? He couldn’t feel Spades’ presence in this game at all.