Chapter 314

Bai Yi met Spades’ inquiring eyes. He opened his mouth and wanted to answer Spades’ question, but at that moment, he couldn’t utter a single word.

The definitions of friends, relatives, and lovers are actually very simple, but for some reason, Bai Yi felt that… the answer to these question is very cruel to Spades.

Although Spades himself didn’t care.

Seeing that Bai Yi didn’t answer him, Spades turned his gaze back and said, “Friends, family, and lovers are just like reality. You can’t really tell what’s important about them.”

“Then there’s no need to tell me the answer.” Spades used his knee to push the whip hanging on his leg, lowering his eyes, “It doesn’t matter.”

Bai Yi was silent for a long time before he smiled awkwardly and hummed, “…Indeed, to Spades, none of this should be important.”

“Because these things are just like [reality], they are just the gentle places where weak people like us escape.”

Bai Yi muttered absentmindedly.

From then on, Spades never asked anyone any questions related to reality, and just played games alone like before.

The people in the Killer Sequence also unanimously decided not to tell Spade anything about reality.

Spades doesn’t like living in the central hall. He usually sleeps in a game. If he finds a game that he really likes, he will often go to this game to sleep or rest.

For example, for a long time before, Spades slept in “Ice Age”.

Bai Yi once said in shock, “You actually like to sleep there. Don’t you feel cold in such a low temperature?”

Spades calmly said that he would not feel cold.

Bai Yi asked in shock, why?! Isn’t it better to choose a warmer place to sleep?!

Spades glanced at him and said, “My body temperature is very cold. I can’t warm up no matter where I sleep, so it’s all the same.”

So Bai Yi stopped talking again and stared blankly at Spades as he left with the whip and went to sleep in “Ice Age”.

In fact, Bai Yi knew in his heart that all the sympathy-like emotions he had towards Spades were unnecessary for the other party.

Spades doesn’t care about the opinions of ordinary human players like them. They are not a species that survives in the same environment, and their standards for judging the world and the future are completely different.

If it must be said then Spades is more like a monster that accidentally escaped from the game and accidentally entered the ranks of players.

It is foolish to look at Spades from a human perspective.

But sometimes… when Bai Yi occasionally discovered something very subtle and close to human in Spades, he would really feel sad.

——It’s a pity that Spades is a guy who sometimes acts like a human being. Why can’t he enter reality?

But Bai Yi knew in his heart that this sadness was unnecessary.

Because not allowing Spades to enter reality is the consensus of all players in reality.

Bai Yi couldn’t understand before why the Reverse God strictly prohibited everyone from coding the spades, but later he understood.

Once, when Bai Yi was in the lounge, the door was half-closed. At the moment when he was about to push it open, he heard the voice of Spades coming from inside.