Chapter 311

“Sh*t.” Bai Liu lay on his back on the ground. He looked at Tawil, who was holding him down with his head down, with a rare expression that seemed like he couldn’t react. His breathing was completely disordered, but his tone was still calm. “What are you doing? Let me go.”

There was no emotion in Tawil’s silver-blue eyes. He used the whip to circle Bai Liu’s hands, pressed them down with one hand, and looked at him intently with his eyes lowered:

“Bai Liu, there is a price to pay for making a wish to the evil god.”

“You took my affection, companionship, heart and love from the beginning, and wanted me to stay with you forever.” Tawil’s long hair was winding on the ground, mixing with Bai Liu’s hair. He looked directly at Bai Liu, “In return, you have to give me the same thing.”

The shadow of Bai Liu was fully reflected in Tawil’s pupils:

“You are my only believer.”

“Your feelings, heart, love, pain and faith can only be sacrificed to me. You are not allowed to offer them to any other evil god.”

The lake water, completely dyed red by the fuel, poured toward Tawil’s back with more joy. An inverted cross vaguely appeared in his silver-blue eyes, and Bai Liu was reflected on this inverted cross, as if she was imprisoned in Tawil’s eyes by the inverted cross.

[System Warning: The desires of the player Spades’ monster book identity “The Fallen Old Evil God” are completely out of control, and the mental value is jumping at a high frequency…]

Tawil’s hand reached into the hem of Bai Liu’s shirt, and his cold fingertips slid from the waist all the way to the ground, finally stretching out his curled fingers and stopping at the position of his heart.

“…Your heart is beating so fast, is it because you are afraid of me now?”

Bai Liu covered his eyes with his bound hands, and said with a slight gasp: “No.”

“I can feel that you are afraid.” Tawil’s voice suddenly lowered, and Bai Liu could feel that he was very close to him. “An evil god who is about to turn into a complete monster is unwilling to let you go. It’s scary, isn’t it?”

“But even so—” Tawil grabbed Bai Liu’s wrist and suddenly pulled away Bai Liu’s arm that was covering his eyes. With a calm expression, he forcibly fixed Bai Liu and made Bai Liu look directly at him, “I will not allow you to escape from me.”

“The moment you looked me in the face, you lost the right to be afraid of me.”

Tawil’s face and flying silver-blue curly hair were reflected in slow motion in Bai Liu’s pure black eyes.

The black color on the whip covered with bone spurs paused for a moment, then exploded upwards.

Bai Liu whipped out the whip and instantly freed himself from the restraints. The whip wrapped around Tawil’s arm and swung to the side, throwing Tawil off him.

Tawil looked at Bai Liu who was escaping from under him, his eyes were empty, and the lake water behind him was pouring into his back like boiling water.

He looked up at Bai Liu who was standing at the other end:

“——You have abandoned your faith in me, haven’t you?”

“I no longer have faith in you, Xie Ta.” Bai Liu held the whip hanging by his side, with only one spot of pure white on it, and his tone was very calm.

“So what is the relationship between us?” Tawil asked Bai Liu.

Bai Liu looked at Tawil quietly, the red paint in the lake reflected in his pure black eyes, refracting a faint red color, and the only white spot left on the whip was swallowed up, leaving only an edge.