Chapter 307

Bai Liu turned his head to look at the half-dyed white bone whip and reached out to take it, but was stopped by the corpses lying on the ground in panic: “It’s not ready yet. Your soul and this whip have yet to completely fit into the container…”

He lowered his eyes to look at the bone whip. The blood-colored paint turned black the moment it dripped onto the bone, as if the color was formed by corroding the bone.

“I like white.” Bai Liu said calmly, and was about to reach over the corpse to get the whip, “No need to dye it.”

The moment Bai Liu stretched out his hand, a stern shout came from behind: “The ritual has not yet been completed, stop Bai Liu from taking the whip!”

A scalpel spun rapidly and broke Bai Liu’s whip.

Bai Liu pulled out the whip and swung it away without even looking back.

Bai Jiamu raised his hand to take back the scalpel. His face darkened: “–You made a notch in my scalpel. It’s at least a weapon of the same level as Spades’ whip.”

The Reverse God quickly stepped forward. He only glanced at Bai Liu, and had a rare serious expression on his smiling face: “——It’s really a huge investment. The evil god actually directly delegated the right to design the world line to Bai Liu, the heir.”

He turned around and said to Liu Jiayi and Tang Erda behind him with unprecedented seriousness: “To tell you the truth, if you still want your previous Bai Liu tactician to come back, you’d better stop this guy’s whip from turning black.”

“Otherwise, next time Bai Liu won’t just sacrifice your pain.”

The Reverse God said coldly: “The real evil god rituals all involve the sacrifice of souls. Your two souls are in his hands, right?”

After saying that, the Reverse God turned around and quickly ordered: “Bai Yi will surround from behind, Bai Jiamu should not interrupt the attack and interrupt Bai Liu’s movements.”

Bai Yi and Bai Jiamu said in unison: “Yes!”

Bai Yi lifted the egg beater high up, and with a few quick leaps, he jumped almost as high as a dozen floors. Then he raised the egg beater and swung it down with gritted teeth: “—Beat at high speed!”

The egg beater, which was half the size of a person, spun rapidly, making a buzzing sound almost like a chainsaw. During the falling process, the rotating egg beater was so fast that it could almost cut the air, creating an air vortex in the air.

Bai Yi held the egg beater high above his head, and the moment it fell, it passed through all the waist-thick branches of the trees almost without any hindrance, and landed heavily on Bai Liu.

“Boom–!!”

Where Bai Yi hit, almost the entire ground sank several dozen centimeters, and a huge white smoke erupted.

At the same time, Bai Jiamu kept waving the sharp scalpel in his hand, smoothly bypassing the trees in the rainforest, and making several “puff puff puff” sounds in the mist with incredible precision.

A suppressed groan of pain came from the white mist.

The black and white whip swirled and dispersed the mist. Bai Liu stood in the center. He raised his eyes to look at the Reverse God opposite him. His face had a calm expression, and in his hand he held Bai Yi, who was struggling in pain.

The egg beater was thrown aside in tatters, and the mixer body had long been beaten to pieces by the whip.

Bai Yi’s neck was lifted up by Bai Liu’s whip, and the whip was getting tighter and tighter. Bai Yi’s face turned purple, and he kept scratching the whip on his neck with his hands, looking weaker and weaker.