Chapter 308

In the jungle.

Bai Jiamu was running quickly with Bai Yi on his back, his eyes were sharp, and a scalpel kept flashing in his hand, spinning left and right, nailing the body parts that were close to them to the ground or tree stumps.

Bai Yi weakly called out from Bai Jiamu’s back: “… Stop shaking, I’m going to fall.”

“…You are so stupid.” Bai Jiamu shrugged speechlessly and pushed Bai Yi, who was about to slide down, onto his back a little. “You lose as soon as you make a move. Are you a loser?”

Bai Yi was not convinced: “How was I supposed to know that Bai Liu was so strong!”

“He can fight against the Reverse God on equal terms, so he should be a player of the same level as Spades.” Bai Jiamu dodged a corpse falling from above his head with a serious expression, “…If a player of this level wanted to kill you, you wouldn’t even have time to log out of the game. Bai Liu should have held back on you just now.”

Bai Yi paused and hummed.

Bai Jiamu added: “I feel like the Reverse God also held back, otherwise if he used his skills and weapons, he could have forced Bai Liu out of the game.”

Bai Yi let out a long sigh: “Anyway, I never understood what the Reverse God was going to do.”

“He could have just cleared Bai Liu out directly, so why did he use Tai Chi to slowly consume Bai Liu? He also made Liao Ke (the last member of the Killer Sequence Team) quit the game and let us come out to find Spades.”

“If you can understand the Reverse God’s operation, it would be a bit insulting to the Reverse God’s intelligence point of 96.” Bai Jiamu rolled his eyes, “Do you remember what the Reverse God said to us when he first contacted Bai Liu?”

Bai Yi tried to recall the past carefully for a while and said, “I don’t remember.”

Bai Jiamu was speechless to the extreme: “He said that Bai Liu is a rival recognized by Spades and can make Spades understand many things.”

“He asked us to find Spades to meet Bai Liu so that Bai Liu could influence Spades.” Bai Jiamu took a deep breath. “I don’t know if it was because of Spades that he was infected. My intuition at this moment tells me that after this game, Spades can rejoin the team and fight with us.”

“It’s so simple as you say!” Bai Yi said with a bitter face, “The Reverse God asked us to find Spades, but when have we ever found him in the game? Even if we are teammates, Spades never lets anyone follow him once he enters the game. It’s super hard to find him, okay-“

Before Bai Yi finished speaking, he saw Spades leading Tang Erda and Liu Jiayi and jumping past them without looking back.

From a distance, Tang Erda’s questioning voice could be heard: “Spades, we just passed by that tree, and I seemed to see your teammates?”

Spades voice was very calm: “No, you are mistaken, it is a corpse. Go find Bai Liu first.”

“Corpse” Bai Yi: “…”

“Corpse” Bai Jiamu: “…”

“Spades——!” Bai Yi and Bai Jiamu’s twisted and angry voices startled countless birds, “Stop right there!!”

Next to the lake.

The huge white smoke exploded and was then opened by the waving whip. Bai Liu stood in place with the whip hanging by his side and blood dripping from the bone spurs.

Two long, deep mud tracks were left on the ground. The Reverse God knelt on one knee at the end of the mud track, covering his right elbow with his left hand.