Chapter 296

In the early morning of the next day, in order to avoid decay and infection caused by the remains of the body, Guy’s corpse would be collected and burned by the Red Cross people. So before dawn, Bai Liu collected all of Guy’s body parts and waited quietly for Alex, who was still struggling to decide what to do.

“Have you thought about it?” Bai Liu asked.

The emotions in Alex’s eyes were extremely complicated, “… If the resurrection is just a body, a monster, what should I do?”

Bai Liu glanced at Spades standing next to him from the corner of his eye, “It depends on how much emotion you can put into this body.”

Alex gritted his teeth, as if he had gained some kind of determination: “Okay, I agree with your proposal, let’s go!”

Bai Liu glanced at Alex’s legs, took out a potion bottle from his pocket and tossed it to him: “Use the potion to solve your own leg problem first.”

Alex took the potion, looked at Bai Liu, then took a deep breath and poured the liquid on the injured leg – the wound did not heal, but turned into a corpse-like grey colour.

He stood up quickly, picked up the backpack full of body parts, and looked at Bai Liu: “What is your next plan?”

Bai Liu smiled: “Do you want to resolve this war?”

Alex was startled, but he quickly retorted: “Now that the fight is like this, the sneak attack this morning was disastrous for both sides, it’s impossible to stop it.”

“Of course.” Bai Liu looked at Alex levelly, “Unless they have a common third-party enemy that scares them more, in that case they can stop the war and cooperate with each other.”

Alex was stunned: “Where can such a powerful third-party enemy come from?”

Bai Liu glanced at the backpack which Alex was holding: “Does the army of the living dead you once imagined count?”

Alex was silent for a long time, and then he spoke in a hoarse voice: “…I know what you want me to do, but I don’t have that many potions and corpses to create a third-party army.”

“You don’t have to worry about this.” Bai Liu smiled and pointed at his feet, “Isn’t the Red Cross where we are located a perfect production site for potions and corpses? There will be a steady stream of potions and corpses delivered here for your use.”

Alex refuted in a low voice: “But the Red Cross will not give the corpses and potions to an ordinary soldier like me to use casually. Listen, Bai Liu, I know what you want to do, but this is impossible, you are just an ordinary soldier. The Red Cross is not your back garden. It is strictly guarded and only insiders can get the potion…”

“I agree with you.” Bai Liu pointed behind Alex and said meaningfully, “Maybe you can turn around and take a look?”

Liu Jiayi, who was wearing a nurse’s uniform, twirled her keys around and leaned against the tent. She raised her eyebrows and looked at Alex: “I just went to solve the problem of the corpses and the potions. I am responsible for the key to the potion warehouse and the disposal of the corpses. You can use it all as you wish.”

Alex glanced at Bai Liu with wide eyes as if he had seen a ghost. He felt an uncontrollable chill running down his back: “…When did you plan all of this?”

Guy’s death, his collapse and compromise, and the subsequent potions and corpses, this guy had it all handled before it happened!

Bai Liu even took the time to get married! He never left his sight from beginning to end, and Alex never saw him do anything!