Chapter 317

Inside the warehouse.

Mu Ke knelt on the ground, hugged his head and curled up into a ball, his eyes blurred and he quickly muttered to himself: “Forget it, forget it, forget it all!”

There were more than a dozen used pens and a lot of scraps of paper covered with words scattered around Mu Ke.

The handwriting on these scraps of paper was neat and fluent at first, but later became messy, as if the person who wrote these words could barely keep his mind clear at first, but later lost his mind and could only draw randomly.

On the front of each piece of paper were some strange-shaped tables, and on the back were many hysterically distorted clown mask patterns drawn on them.

These tables are all comparative tables, and the contents of the tables are very strange.

What is a comparison table? It is a comparison in the form of a table to distinguish the differences between two seemingly similar things, such as comparing bananas and plantains, and kiwifruit and gooseberry.

The comparison tables written by Mu Ke do not compare things, but two people.

He was comparing the differences between [Bai Liu] and [Bai Liu (6)].

Mu Ke’s comparison table was very detailed, listing appearance, life, and origin. He wrote down everything that happened to Bai Liu and Bai Liu (6) as if he was writing a chronicle, and then compared them one by one.

Mu Ke murmured to himself: “They are different. Bai Liu and Bai Liu (6) are different.”

“Bai Liu saved me…” Mu Ke scratched his hair, his eyes widened, “But Bai Liu (6) also saved me.”

“Bai Liu is just an ordinary employee who was once bullied by me. He wouldn’t do so many things to hurt others like Bai Liu (6) did…”

Various details and memories kept flashing back in Mu Ke’s mind.

Bai Liu smiled as the puppet master Zhang Kui was sent to his death, tricked Mu Sicheng to get his soul at the most critical moment of the game, and used Liu Jiayi’s weakness to bring her into the team. Without a trace of emotion in his eyes, he hugged the bruised and dazed Tang Erda, and whispered softly, “I’m sorry for everything that happened to you.”

[Give me your soul, and let me atone for the sins of those Bai Liu (6).]

Bai Liu lifted his chin emotionlessly, lowered his eyes to look at Mu Ke, and said softly:

[If you continue to be so useless, I will abandon you.]

[I don’t want worthless followers, Mu Ke.]

Bai Liu would do things that hurt others. He didn’t do it at first just because he was an ordinary person trapped in an ordinary position, without identity or ability.

But if Bai Liu and Bai Liu (6) were given the same identity, status, capital and ability…

Mu Ke bent his waist in pain and gasped: “…What is the difference between them?!”

The lazily smiling Bai Liu (6) in Daniel’s memory and the casually smiling Bai Liu in Mu Ke’s memory gradually overlapped.

No!!

Mu Ke’s heart beat wildly and he started to cough.

The clown was a fanatical believer in Bai Liu. Even if that insane belief was only present in his memory, it was enough to drive Mu Ke crazy.

Mu Ke’s memory was eclipsed by the clown’s chaotic and colorful memory. Mu Ke gradually forgot his parents, school, and the people he had interacted with since childhood. Everything was distorted into what Daniel remembered.