12. All in.

3rd person POV:

Sam and Taylor both ignored each other for days on end, and nobody had a problem with it. The only reason Taylor was mad was because Sam accused Tory and practically grabbed her. Tory and Sam probably hate each other, but who could blame them?

"No, no, no. You're not doing it right." Alanna and Taylor were making friendship bracelets, but since they were cousins, Alanna renamed them cousin bracelets. While Alanna knew how to make them because she had done it 'millions of times', Taylor didn't have a clue.

"I don't get it. Can't you just make them for me?" Taylor asked as she held the string and dangled it in the air.

"They're pretty easy to make," Alanna scoffed before she took the string out of Taylor's hands. Since Taylor didn't want to do anymore because she knew she would fail, she quickly pulled out her phone from her pocket and checked the time. It was 1:00 and class started at 1:30.

"I gotta go. Class is gonna start soon," Taylor announced as she grabbed her bag and drink bottle.

"Wait, you're just gonna leave me here?"

"Yeah. Kade and Marley's here." Alanna huffed. Marley seemed like Cinderella's stepmother to her and Taylor.

"But, have fun doing those bracelets." Taylor gave her a smile before rushing out her door and heading downstairs. Kade had brought his Xbox with him, so he was playing Call of Duty in the lounge. When Taylor went to the kitchen to fill up her drink bottle, Marley was standing right there, looking in the fridge. Taylor was debating on walking to the sink. Just as she was about to turn around, Marley stopped her.

"Afternoon." Marley said.

Taylor smiled, "Yeah. Afternoon," The conversation took an awkward start.

"Going to karate?" Marley asked. Taylor nodded. Marley wasn't actually a big fan of her going to karate anymore. Mainly because Johnny was the sensei there and that meant she got to spend more time with him. Taylor never understood why Marley never liked Johnny. Probably because he left Laurie one night and never came back? Taylor didn't know the full story.

Taylor filled up her bottle without saying another word and headed to the door, "Bye, Kade." She said.

"See ya." He waved, and then the front door shut.

Taylor was sitting next to Aisha, watching Johnny and Kreese spar, but at the same time, they were teaching a lesson.

"You're a little rusty, Sensei." Johnny said before he pushed him away. Kreese threw a few light punches, and they were obviously blocked, 's neck. Even though it didn't seem like it was rough, Taylor still got a bit worried. Maybe 14 out of 100 percent worried.

"Okay, pay attention. He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out..." Johnny grabbed his elbow, but Kreese pushed in more.

"I dig in and I put him to sleep." Kreese stated.

"If I go for his ribs..." Johnny pretended to elbow his ribs.

"He completely exposes his chest." Kreese then put his knee up to Johnny's chest, but pulled back.

"Two difficult choices. What do you do?" Everyone stared up at the Sensei's in silence. Johnny then kicked Kresse's leg, making them both fall to the ground. It looked like it hurt. "You damn the consequences and you power forward."

"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing," Kreese said.

"You make a choice. You make a move. You go.. all in." Taylor stared up at them. That statement definitely had a meaning to something other than karate. She then thought about how it would be like if she suddenly made a move on the boy she liked, and it didn't go well.