13. Suffering.

3rd person POV:

It was torture. Well, it sure felt like it. After Daniel and some other students left the dojo, Johnny and Kreese made everybody do burpees until someone would fess up. Taylor knew she didn't do it, because it was her. Unless someone randomly went into her body without her knowing. That wasn't possible, though. It definitely wasn't Miguel, because he wasn't like that. He would never. The rest of the students just looked like regular people. Taylor's only suspects were Assface and Hawk. That look on Hawk's face before was the only reason why he was on the suspect list. And Assface was on there because he was Assface.

"This all could be over in an instant. The decision's yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo?" Johnny said as he walked around everyone, watching them practically suffer, "Y'all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore." He continued.

Taylor huffed through her what felt like 100th burpee. Her whole body was covered in sweat. Her gi also definitely needed a wash. She just felt like collapsing on to the ground right there,

"So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

"It was not me Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo-" Raymond said.

"Shut your cakehole, chubbs." Johnny adjured, "I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!"

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel said through heavy breaths.

"Somebody knows something. Question is... who's gonna break?" Taylor noticed Kreese looking at Hawk as he said so. Hawk looked at him for a moment before going back to doing his burpees.

Suddenly the phone from Johnny's office rang. "Keep going. We can do this all day." He said before going to answer. Taylor and nobody else wanted to do it all day. God, could the person who did it please just confess already?

Taylor thought her arms were gonna give up. Her throat was really dry too, "Sensei, we need a water break." Taylor stated. Kreese looked like he wanted to roll his eyes and tell her to keep going, but he didn't.

"Two-minute break!" He announced. Everybody sighed in relief before going to their waterbottles. "Get your bearings."

Taylor went to her drinkbottle which was next to Tory and Miguel's. She tapped them on their shoulders and watched as they spun around. "I have two prime suspects." Taylor said. Miguel gave her a look which told her to go on, "Assface or Hawk. Or maybe both." She revealed.

"W-why Hawk?" Miguel asked.

"'Cause when Mr. LaRusso came in and told Sensei how someone stole the medal of honor, Hawk had a guilty look on his face. And just before when Kreese said, 'and who's gonna break,' He looked at Hawk. I don't know though. I could be wrong." Taylor explained.

"Well, why's Shitbreath on the list?" Tory asked.

"I don't know. There's no reason for it. He's just on there." Taylor shrugged. Somebody tapped on her shoulder and when she turned to look, Johnny was standing in front of her.

"I gotta go deal with something, and I don't know how long I'll be, so I gotta go, alright?" He said.

"Oh, that's fine." Taylor nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Before Johnny walked away, Taylor stopped him, "Hey, how long will you be?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. But you'll be at your mom's, right?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah. See you later, I guess." Johnny nodded and went out the dojo. When Taylor took another sip of her water she looked back over at Kreese who was looking around the room. She glared at him before speaking again, "Or it could've been Kreese," She muttered.