34. A shame.

Walking up to her locker, Taylor noticed that someone was standing right in front of it. Someone, meaning Miguel. Sighing, she walked up to him. Miguel was quick to notice Taylor coming his way, so he moved to the side and leaned on the locker next to Taylor's.

"What?" Taylor asked, going through her locker.

"Why are you still in Cobra Kai? Sensei told you to leave." Miguel stated.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "And I don't have to listen to everything Sensei says." Taylor slammed her locker shut and started walking through the hall, and of course Miguel followed her. "Plus, it's none of your business why I'm still in Cobra Kai."

"But everyone basically left. Me, Hawk, your dad. I think you should leave too." Taylor ignored him. "You know that if you come to Eagle Fang or Miyagi-Do, there will be a spot for you."

"What if I want to stay with my brother?"

Miguel shrugged. "That's up to you, I guess. But if it wasn't for him, I doubt that you'd still be in Cobra Kai."

Taylor turned around, frowning slightly. "You don't get to talk bad about Robby in front of me, Miguel." She sighed. "Look, I'm gonna stay in Cobra Kai for the tournament. I don't know what I will do after that." With that, she turned around and walked away, leaving Miguel by himself.

Taylor stood next to Robby, watching as Kenny threw punches and kicks into the punching bag in front of them.

"He's basically begging for me to go back at this point." Taylor said, shaking her head. She told them about her and Miguel's encountering earlier that day.

Tory scoffed. "I'm surprised you didn't kick his ass. I would've after what he did to us the other night." She said. "We need to get them somewhere no one else is around."

"Listen up. Gather round." Silver said, walking into the dojo with Kreese trailing behind him.

All the students lined up, facing their Sensei's. "We just had a little powwow with the Sensei's at Miyagi-Do. From here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament."

"So, our enemies get to humiliate us, and we just have to back down and take it?" Tory asked, not sounding very happy about the news.

"Of course not. We should always show our enemies no mercy." Kreese spoke.

"But there's a time to fight." Silver nodded. "No need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point. So if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good! Take all that anger and store it. Because you're gonna need it when the time comes. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

And then Silver spared Kreese one last glance before rushing back to the backroom.

"There are three things that make a champion. The three D's. Desire. Devotion. And discipline. The first two, I can't give you. The last one, I can, but you have to be willing to receive it. Are you?" Silver spoke as he sauntered around the room, watching the students' movements.

"Yes, Sensei!" everybody yelled in sync.

"All right." Silver stopped at the head of the room, now facing everyone. "Junbi stance." Taylor grasped her white belt, listening to Silver's every word. "Now, I understand you wanna defeat your enemies. And you will when it matters. Until then, just stay focused on your training. Is that understood?"