17. Backstabber.

3rd person view:

After the incident at the roller-rink, the next few days of training were intense. And for Tory... it definitely was. She looked like she was working harder than everyone else. Miguel, too. But he was mostly just training with Tory in his spare time.

It didn't really bother Taylor though, since she hadn't really payed much attention to it. Instead, she had just been hanging out with Harvey and sometimes with Eli. But Taylor and Harvey had gotten close and even learnt loads of stuff about each other. She even met his parents, which was crazy, but awkward at the same time.

Taylor had been messaging Sam on small occasions just to see if she was doing well. The replies were a bit boring. She mostly just replied with a 'yeah, I'm good.' Or a, 'Doing fine, thanks.' But, oh well. Good for her.

Harvey and Taylor were on their phones, sitting across from each other in Harvey's room. Harvey was just browsing on Instagram until he saw one of Moon's posts on her story. She was throwing a party at her house.

"Hey, you know that Moon girl?" He asked. Taylor looked up from her phone and nodded. "She's throwing a party at her house tonight. Should we go?"

Taylor shrugged. "It sounds fun. I haven't been to a party in a while... but I kind of feel lazy today." Harvey furrowed his eyebrows. "It means that I don't really feel like going to her party."

"Oh." Harvey mouthed with a nod. "But I thought that she's your friend."

"She is. But I don't have to go to every single party that my friends throw," Taylor remarked.

"I haven't been to a party in a while either, but I feel like going. You can come with me if you want, but I wanna go." Harvey stated before getting off his bed and going over to his drawers to pick an outfit. He wasn't really keen on going by himself, but being a loner and basically having no friends was not cool.

"You're seriously gonna go by yourself?"

"Only if you don't join me." Harvey pulled out a light blue buttoned up shirt. "Do you think this is good?"

Taylor sighed, "Fine. I'll go with you." She declared.

Harvey grinned before he pulled out some black jeans. "Okay, could you please get out?" He asked politely.

"Yeah, I'll be by the car," Taylor said before hurrying out of Harvey's bedroom. "Goodbye Miss Walker!" She called out as she went out the front door.

When Taylor and Harvey finally pulled up in front of Moon's house, they saw that lots of people were there already. Harvey's breath hitched.

"You okay?" Taylor asked.

Harvey looked around at all the people walking into the house. "There's a lot of people here. Do you think we're somewhat late?" He spoke nervously.

"I don't think we're late. But lots of people go to parties." Harvey stayed silent, "C'mon, you'll be fine. " Taylor then got out of the car and started to walk towards the house. Harvey hesitated, but eventually followed.

"Do you know who's coming?" Harvey asked as soon as he caught up to Taylor.

"Yeah. I think all of Cobra Kai will be here. Hawk messaged me saying that he, Miguel, and some others would be here." She informed him.

"Good. That's good."

They walked inside the house and went to the living room. But right in front of the two stood Miyagi-Do staring right at Cobra Kai and Cobra Kai staring right back at Miyagi-Do. "Wrong timing?" Harvey questioned quietly.