Mariya (aka poptart) :)

I sat staring at the slip of paper that was going to let me see my favorite (punk rock) band Five Seconds of Summer. My friend Kiley and I were going this weekend and we were so excited. Even though we didnt have backstage passes we were still hoping to meet the boys. The chances were slim but it was worth it.

The next day, I had my mum pick up Kiley at her house. She sat on the front steps of her house. I let out a scream as her head whipped up and smiled at me. "Mariya." She exclaimed as we embraced. "I haven't seen you in what seven days. It feels like a century." I said and she nodded as we smiled and got into the car.

We drove to a hotel we were staying at until it was time to drive to the arena, which was in two days. It was quite far because they weren't doing the tour near us. It was in Sydney and we live in Adelaide. Yeah we were taking that journey. It's worth it. We were going to see the four people that made our lives a heck of a lot better.

We pulled up to the hotel and it wasn't like one of those cliche hotels with the window sills falling off. It wasn't like the lady at the front hated people. It was a really nice hotel and the man at the front was really nice. He even helped us bring our bags upstairs. He had dark hair and was wearing black skinny jeans that might I say were perfect on him. He also had on a red and black flannel.

He brought our bags to our room and left them outside before turning and giving my mum the key. She handed it off to me and I opened the door. We walked in and our jaws dropped. It. Was. Huge. There was three full beds and a pull out couch. The kitchen was full and had a huge fridge. Like when I say huge I mean huge. There was a large island with booth chairs around it, six to be exact. The living room was huge too, having a large, maybe eighteen inch, flat screen tv. The couch was a like green colour which I hated. But I'm not too sure if Kiley like it.

We started unpacking our bags while listening to our music. Greenlight came on and my mum started to tell is that we shouldn't be listening to it. Then English love affair came on and we just decided to put our favourites list on which mine only included ten of my favourite songs. The first to come on was Superhero which I jammed out to as I imagined jumping off the roof. Then Daylight came on as we were finishing packing. I started screaming the lyrics as Kiley danced around.

I can't look at you in the same. Knowing what you did my heart doesn't feel right. Yeah my heads been tripping all night. I need another point of view. I've got this friend whose committed to sci-fi. He's read every comic he's addicted to twilight. He'll give you the goosebumps but he's never led me wrong. He says she's got a method of killing. Pulling you in like your gonna start kissing. Fooling around until you lost all feeling. Sucking your blood until your stops beating.

Before we started it was over. I could feel our bodies getting colder. She gave me a feeling that I can't fight. And it's the road that leads to no where and I wanna do is go there. She's got me runnin from the daylight daylight.

As we started the next verse, my mum walked in and told us to shut up. We laughed as we turned the music down. After about a half hour, we were hungry so we went downstairs to see my mum had already made us sandwiches. We thanked her as we sat down to eat.

"Are you excited." I asked and she nodded. "Super excited." She yelled and I laughed at her outburst. "Me too." I said and got up from my seat. "I'm going to bed." I said and went into our room. I laid on one of the beds, which I had claimed. I laid down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is the first part to our story. Hope y'all like it. I like it so you better like it and not hate.

~Mariya (aka poptart)