Kiles

Mariya and I just got back to the hotel and are getting ready for bed. I didn't actually realize how tired I was until we got to the hotel.

Now I was lying in my bed just going over every part of the day. When we woke up to when we got in bed. I was probably smiling like an idiot right now but I don't care. I don't think the day has actually sunk in yet. I think Mariya is asleep now and I should probably go to sleep to but I can't, I'm to happy. Today I probably lived every girls dream.

I just got a text, and I was really hoping it was from one of the 5sos boys. It wasn't though it was from my mother making sure we were coming home tomorrow. I reply with a yes and with that I fell asleep replaying today in my head.

*Next Day*

I woke up to see Mariya starring at her phone happily. I decided to check my phone also and what I saw made me smile just as big as Mariya

From Michael:

Good Morning Kiles :)

From Ashton:

Morning Kiley!

From Calum:

GOOD MORNING

From Michael:

Help us Calum and Luke won't shut up about you guys!

I decided to reply with a good morning to all of them and a oops to Michael. I asked Mariya if she had gotten the same texts I did and she said she had the same ones.

I was pretty sad I didn't get a text from Luke seeing that I am a Luke girl but no one needs to know that.

Mariya and I started to get packed as we jammed out to the live sos album.

We were all packed and ready to go but didn't really want to go. We both wanted to stay here a little longer.

We finally went down to the front desk of the hotel and Mariya's mom did whatever she had to do. We finally got in the car and got ready for the journey home

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys I updated. Sorry this is quite a boring chapter. Well stay lovely.

BYE~ Kiles