Kiley

We just stood there shocked at Mariya's outburst. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Michael, she didn't mean it." I said, my voice cracking. They turned and looked at me with confused faces.

"Kiley, why are you crying?" Ashton said with a worried tone.

"The yelling, it just reminded me of when... never mind." I said not wanting to talk about how much my parents fight, and how they don't think I hear it, but I do.

"What did it remind you of babe." Luke said quietly.

"It reminded me of when my parents fought all the time." I said quietly looking down at the ground.

Nobody said anything and I looked at the boys and they all had guilty expressions.

"Hey, why don't we go find Mariya, she's probably beating herself up over this." I said with a slight smile. They all nodded and Michael was hesitant but soon agreed.

Once we got to mine and Mariya's room the boys sat against the wall while I went in a talked to Mariya.

"Hey, Mariya?" I heard a sniff and I turned the corner to she her sitting on the bed. I walked over to the bed and gave her a hug.

"What's wrong love?"

"What's wrong, seriously Kiley, I just yelled at me idols, that's what's wrong." She said, another tear rolling down her face.

"It's okay, they know you didn't mean it."

She didn't say anything and we heard a knock on the door. Michael opened the door and the boys came in, Ashton pushing Luke.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Mariya said and ran to hug them. I smiled at her actions and came up with an idea.

"Hey, since it pretty late, do you guys wanna watch some movies?" I asked and everyone smiled.

We sat down and picked out a movie. We ended up watching The Lego movie and the boys were very excited about that.

I was sat next to Luke on one bed while Mariya and Calum were on the other. Michael and Ashton were in the floor cuddling.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, to see I had a text from my mum.

To: You From: Mum
I hope you're having fun, we miss you sweetie.

To: Mum From: You
Miss you to Mum.

"Awwww, that's cute." Luke said from beside me with a smile.

"Shut up." I said with a smile and yawned.

"Are you tired?" He asked quietly and I just nodded.

"Go to sleep then." He said and I leaned my head on his shoulder and drifted to sleep.

____

I woke up to giggling and someone hugging me. I opened my eyes to see Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Mariya standing there. Ashton was holding his phone and Michael was holding a marker.

"What the hell did you do Michael!" I yelled and a sleepy Luke sat up.

"What's going on?" He asked, looking very confused and cute. I went to my bag a grabbed a small mirror.

"MICHAEL!" Luke yelled and I heard laughter from the other room , were they had all gone. I ran my fingers over the words that were written on my forehead. 'Mrs. Hemmings' even though I don't like the fact that they wrote on my head, I still smiled at that words.

I looked up at Luke and and giggled at what was drawn on his face. Let's just say it was the bands lower regions.

"I hope this isn't permanent." I said while silently laughing.

"I don't know, I mean yours suits you pretty well." Luke said with a smirk.

"Oh does it now, Mr. Hemmings."

"Yeah it does." He said while leaning over me and kissing my cheek. I blushed and smiled at him. Oh how I love this boy.

_____________________________________________________________
So I am so sorry I haven't updated, I have just been busy with school and chores and karate is starting up again tomorrow, and yeah I am just really sorry. Well I hope you liked this chapter.
Stay lovely
~Kiley