Kiles

We have been home for about a week and I have got a lot of very interesting texts from the boys.

My mum just left to go spend the week with my aunt and I decided to have Mariya over. Right now I was lying on the living room floor waiting for Mariya to come.

All a sudden the door bell rang and I knew it was Mariya because she rang it 3 times in a row. I ran to the door and swung the door open and pulled Mariya into a hug. She looked shocked at first but soon relaxed and hugged back.

We decided to make popcorn and go up to my room and watch a movie.

Mariya suggested we watch The Fault in our Stars. I had never seen it but I knew it was a sad movie. I said yes because I didn't care if I cried because no one else was coming over.

Right now Mariya and I were sitting in the floor of my bedroom still watching the movie.

I was now full on crying and Mariya didn't even look like she cared that Augustus just died. Just then the doorbell rang and I whipped my tears and got up to answer it.

Mariya offered to get it but I said I could get it even though my eyes were still red and my cheeks had tear stains on them. I walked down stairs and opened the door and who I saw blew my mind.

Luke and Calum were here.

"HEY KIL- oh my god Kiley what happened." Luke said as his expression changed from happy to worried.

"Oh I'm-" but got cut off before I could finish by a suffocating hug. I hugged back but quickly pulled back. Luke looked hurt but quickly changed his expression.

"I'm fine Luke Mariya and I were just wat-" but before I could finish I got cut off again but by Calum this time. He yelled "MARIYA IS HEAR!" I laughed at him and told him she was upstairs.

"Now what we're you saying" Luke asked. "Oh I was saying the reason I was crying was because me and Mariya were watching a sad movie."

After I said that he mumbled something I couldn't hear. It got very awkward after that so I decided to talk. "Do you want to go up to my room with Mariya and Calum" I asked. He nodded and we walked up the stairs together.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi guys!!

I hope you liked this :)

Stay lovely

BYE

~ Kiley