Poptart :)

As the lights dimmed the screams started getting really loud. But we were screaming too so I can't complain. All of a sudden the sound of drums filled the arena. Screams came from ever direction (not just one. Hahahahaha. Sorry). Then guitars were heard and everyone went crazy.

They came on smiling and just really happy. They first played Good girls which me and Kiley rocked out to. Then wherever you are came on and me being that fangirl had to try not to cry. After maybe two more songs my favorite, superhero, started playing. There were many people that didn't know it but I did so I sang at the top of my lungs. I saw people looking but I didn't care. That is until I looked towards the stage and saw Calum staring in my direction. (Just so y'all know we had seats that were really close to the front.) He smiled at me before looking straight ahead again and continued singing.

"Kiley did you... did you see that." I screamed over the loud music. "Yeah. He totally looked at you." She screamed back. I smiled as Just saying started playing.

You got a boyfriend and he's a total loser all your friends tell you that he's got no future but they like me. Just saying. He barely takes you out and if he does he's late and when the check comes he always makes you pay. I'd never do that. Just saying.

You should leave him cause it really makes me sick just saying. Just saying. You don't need him I'll help you get over it. Just saying. Just saying. When you change your mind I'll be waiting cause I'm better than him just saying. When you change your mind I'll be waiting.

Ashton started singing and then crowd went nuts. (Deez nuts).

Got a big house he says he lives alone but when I drove by I could see his mum was home I got my own place. (He totally lies to you) just saying. He says he loves you but it's all an act he's seeing someone else right behind your back. You know I'd never do that. (He would never do that) just saying.

You should leave him cause it really makes me sick just saying. Just saying. You don't need him I'll help you get over it. Just saying. Just saying. When you change your mind I'll be waiting cause I'm better than him just saying. When you change your mind I'll be waiting just saying just saying.

As the song slowly ended the crowd cheered really loud. Calum came towards Kiley and I and threw a paper down at us. Kiley picked it up before anyone else could and handed it to me.

Meet us backstage. Show this to the guards. They let you in.
~C.T.H

You squeal before showing Kiley. She squealed too as you both made a quick exit towards the backstage door. (I don't know what to call it). We showed the guards the paper and they let us in. "And you two. Autographs or....." you heard a familiar Aussie accent. "T-thats Ashton." I whispered to Kiley before Turing to face him. "No actually we are um well uh.." I said my social anxiety kicking in. "Calum gave us this paper and it says to come back here." Kiley said and Ashton nodded. "Your the lucky people. Boys there here." He said his accent really thick. Three really tall boys walked in and I soon recognized them as the rest of the band. "These are the two that knew Superhero." Calum said and the boys nodded. "Cool." Luke and Michael said at the same time. "I said it first." Michael said hitting Luke. "No I did." Luke retorted hitting him back. "Boys stop." Ashton said and they stopped. I laughed when Ashton smiled his famous smile.

"So as the winners, I guess that's what we can call y'all, you get to hang with us." Calum said as I noticed Luke staring at Kiley. I nudged her and pointed towards Luke, who looked away quickly. I smiled before listening to Calum again. "What are your names." He asked. "Mine is Kiley and hers is Mariya. But you can call us kiles and poptart." Kiley said and the boys looked confused. "There nicknames we gave each other." She clarified and they nodded. "So what shall we do." Luke said. "PIZZA." Michael yelled and the boys cheered. This was going to be a long, fun day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad I know sorry. Kileys will be better. Love y'all. Stay awesome.

~Poptart