Kiles

There stood Mariya, wide eyes, just starring at me and Luke. I smiled innocently at her but then I looked at Luke. He was embarrassed and was hiding his face behind my stuffed penguin. He was blushing like crazy, it was so cute.

It soon registered with me that Mariya had caught us.

"It's not what it looked like." I tried but it was to late she knew exactly what happened.

"No it's exactly what it looked like. But I'm a good person. I won't tell anyone. But there's one thing." Mariya said and I just gave her a confused look.

"I get to kiss Calum and you won't tell." She said.

"Okay works for me."

"Kiley." Luke whined and looked up at me pouting.

"What." I said while rolling my eyes and smiling at him.

"Cuddle?" He said while stretching out his arms to me. I laughed in response and laid in the bed with him.Mariya left and I assumed she went to see Calum.

It was now just Luke and I. I was laying in his arms even though it was quite hard cause he still had a cast on his left arm. He was just starring into my eyes.

"What?" I giggled out.

"Can I kiss you?" He said and I replied with connecting our lips. I smiled into to the kiss and so did he. We pulled away and I laid there starring into he perfect blue eyes.

"I have to go soon." I whispered.

"I don't want you to go." He said back.

"I will be back tomorrow, I promise." I said and started to get up.

"Okay." He said were I could barely hear it. I leaned down and kissed his forehead and smiled as I left the room.

When I walked out of Luke's room I saw Mariya walking toward me. She came over and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Did you kiss." She whispered. I smiled again at the thought.

"Yeah." I admitted and Mariya started jumping up and down and squealing but soon stopped. Once she was done I leaned my head one her shoulder.

"You know your a really good friend." I said randomly

"Yeah of course. I mean come on." She said while whipping her hair back.

"And you're an AMAZING friend." She said and I smiled wider.

"Aww thanks. Now can I stay at your place. I'm to lazy to go to mine." I said.

"But yours is closer." She argued

"Oh well." I said as we walked toward the hospital exit.

"Wait. Where's Ashton and Michael." She asked me and a sudden wave of fear and worry came over me.

"The last I saw them was when Ashton was with you and Michael, I really don't remember seeing Michael. We lost two idiots." I thought out loud.

"No we lost our two idiots friends. Now we just need to find them." She said as Ashton burst through the hospital doors.

"Have you seen Michael. I was with him and then he broke down crying then ran off saying he was going home. But when I went to the house he wasn't there. And there was a note saying he was out. But the thing is Michael doesn't just go out." Ashton said while running his hands through his hair and tears pooling in his eyes.

"Ashton calm down. We're gonna find him. We just need to find out we're he went. Where does he usually go when he is sad." Mariya reasoned.

"Well I've seen him go near this little lake with a dock when I first met him. He was saying how he got in a fight with Luke. And he was crying. If there's one place I know he would be it would be there." He said with tears rolling down his face.

"Hey. It's okay. We're going to find him okay. Let's go right now. We can walk." Mariya said and Ashton nodded.

"Let's go." He said and with that we started to walk.

------

Michael was, sure enough, where Ashton said he would be. He was sat on the dock crying into his hands.

"Michael." Ashton called out.

"What." Michael croaked out.

Ashton went over to Michael and started to talk to him. As soon has I heard Michael say that we were taking Luke and Calum away from them my heart broke into a million pieces. Mariya jumped in to the conversation as I just stayed back and listened. She started talking about how we would never leave them out of anything. She talked about how each of them have such a big impact on our lives and how if we ever get in the way of them then they should just yell at us.By the end of her speech we were all crying.

"Aww come on. Please don't cry. Your supposed to be punk rock. Just wait till the paparazzi get here. You'll be the talk of the news '5sos members, Ashton and Michael found crying over nothing.' Imagine how embarrassing that would be." Mariya said and we all giggled.

"Now that's better." She laughed and they both hugged her.

As soon as they did that I whipped out my phone and took a photo. But unfortunately I forgot to turn my sound do so when I took the picture they all looked at me.

"Come on, I had to." I said and they giggled and pulled apart.

"We should get going, it's getting dark and it's creepy here." I said while looking around.

"Aww is someone scared." Michael teased.

"Maybe." I said and ran over to Mariya and lifted up her arm and put it around my shoulders. They laughed at me and we continued walking.

"Omg I just had the bestest idea ever." I said while jumping in the air.

"What is it." Ashton laughed out. Me and Mariya looked at each other and I knew we had to same idea.

"WE SHOULD GO TO WAL-MART!" We both yell at the same time. Michael and Ashton just looked confused as me and Mariya ran down the trail.

"WAIT! STOP!" They yelled behind us and we laughed and continued running.We finally made it to Wal-Mart and we were all panting.

"Damn we are all out of shape." Michael groaned has we walked in.

"Well this is gonna be one hell of a night." I thought out loud.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my shitty-ness. This chapter sucked.

Stay lovely

Bye~ Kiley