Kiles

I was having so much fun with the boys today, but they reality hit me like a truck. They have to leave once Luke and Calum are out of the hospital. How could I be so stupid. I was currently sitting on the couch with Mariya. My head was on her shoulder and we were watching tv. I wasn't really watching it though.

"How could I be so stupid, Mariya, this is why I didn't want to fall for him. And I didn't want to get attached to them because they would just have to pack up and leave and they will forget about us." I said to her and she looked down at me.

"You're not stupid Kiley, and I know they won't forget about us. You can't spend weeks with someone and then just completely forget about them." She said to me.

"How about we talk about it when we go and get Calum and Luke out of the hospital tomorrow." She suggested. I just nodded in response and rubbed my eyes.

"Tired Kiles." She giggled. I nodded again and we both went up to her room and went to sleep.

------

I groaned and turned over.

"Go away." I said to the people that were literally giggling in my ears. I mean like seriously?

"Man, she acts just like Luke in the mornings." Someone said, maybe Ashton, I don't really know. All I know is that it is to early for there carp.

"She's always like this in the mornings." Mariya said. I just groaned again and snuggled into the blankets. I was suddenly cold and someone picked me up. I was thrown over someone's shoulder and at the moment I opened my eyes.

I soon realized I was over Ashtons shoulder and Michael was behind him recording. I then saw Mariya just standing there trying not to laugh. I then flipped off the camera and started to hit Ashtons back with my fist.

"Damn, your feisty in the mornings." Michael said and Ashton sat my down. The sudden rush to the head made me fall back onto the ground. I put my hands over my eyes to try and stop all the dizziness and colors.

"Kiley." Mariya gasped and came over to me. She sat next to me and I took my hand off my eyes and looked at the two older boys. Michael was still recording and Ashton just looked really confused.  I just starred at them.

Michael soon stopped recording and asked what had happened. I explained what had happened and that it happened all the time. We all went down stairs and got breakfast.

"You guys ready to go get the two losers out the hospital and just hang out at my place." Ashton said while eating a banana.

"Yeah, I'm ready to see my Lukey out of a stupid hospital bed." I said with a smile.

"Did you just say your Lukey?" Michael said with a smirk.

"Okay well, I'm going to go get ready." I said avoiding Michael's question.

I went up to Mariya's room and got the extra clothes that I keep here. They were and a pair of acid washed skinny jeans and a black blink-182 tee shirt. I put on the clothing and tucked in the shirt.

I walked back down stairs to see Mariya ready and Michael and Ashton wearing the same stuff  that they wore yesterday.

"Well, you guys ready." I said while clapping my hands. The all nodded and we all walked to the hospital. When we got there we went to Calums room first and then went to Luke's.

As we walked to Ashtons house very slowly due to Calums broken leg. Michael brought up this morning.

"Hey you guys want to see how much Kiley acts like Luke in the mornings." Michael said while pulling out his phone. Luke and Calum toke to phone and and laughed at parts but toward the end of the video Luke's had a confused expression.

"What happened." He asked. Carp I forgot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my awesome penguins, here's another update for y'all. So yeah.

Stay lovely

Bye~ Kiley