Poptart

This morning I got texts from the boys saying good morning. But I laughed really hard at what Michael's said.

Michael:

Help us Calum and Luke won't shut up about you guys.

I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure Michael heard it himself. Kiley and I were now going home though we really wanted to stay. I decided to text the boys quickly before we lost out phone signal.

To Luke:
Driving home. :( don't wanna leave.

To Calum:
Hey going home rn. SAVE ME CAL-PAL. I wanna stay.

To Michael:
Tell Calum and Luke to stfu and stop bugging you.

To Ashton:
Hello. Lol I don't know what to text you.

When I finished we were on the highway for our journey home. I rested my head on my window as I felt the cold of the outdoors coming through the front windows. "Mum close the windows. It's freezing back here." I complained. She sighed before shutting them. I closed my eyes, listening to my playlist through my headphones. I looked at Kiley and we were doing the same thing.

After five hours of driving. (Lol I have no clue how long it takes to get from Adelaide to Sydney). We finally pulled up to Kileys house. I waved goodbye as she walked to her flat. After another while longer we pulled up to my flat. I got out and walked inside as I felt my phone going off.

Luke:
Tell Kiley hi. For some reason she isn't responding to my texts.

Michael:
I told them. They both pouted and pretended to be hurt by it.

Calum:
CAL-PAL IS COMING. DONT WORRY.

Ashton:
Uh.... I don't have anything to talk about. Talk to the others than. They seemed really interested in you two.

I laughed again at their texts. They really were funny. After telling Kiley what Luke had said she told me why she didn't respond to his texts. She felt as though he liked her but it was weird cause she's a Luke girl. I agreed with her cause I have the smallest feeling Calum feels the same way towards me and I'm a total Calum girl. Unless I'm a Luke, Michael ,and Ashton girl.

After talking to Kiley for a while, my mum called me for dinner. I walked downstairs and ate a hard-boiled egg. After that I went upstairs and saw that I had nine notifications all from Michael.

Michael:
Luke said he likes Kiley
And Calum said he likes you
And I said as friends
And they said no
And then I said ooooooo
And Calum said I swear to god if you say something I'm gonna hurt you
And Michael said I'm an idiot.
Sorry Poptart that was Calum texting you. He stole my phone.
Anyway text Calum see what happens.

I laughed at the conversation before deciding to text Calum.

To Calum
Stop taking Michael's phone.

From Calum
I wasn't I just....... uh borrowed it.

To Calum
Oh okay

From Calum
Yeah

To Calum
So......

From Calum
So......

To Calum
Gtg

From Calum
Bye

After that I decided to go to bed seeing as I was exhausted.

Next day should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ew. I hated that chapter. Oh well just read Kileys it'll make up for this stupid chapter.

~Poptart