Poptart

I started packing my stuff as soon as my mum let me go. I was so happy. I mean I'm going to go on tour with my favourite people on earth. Kiley took the boys into her room to help her pack. God only knows what is going on in there.

After a while all five of my friends walked in and started asking questions about all my stuff.

"Why are you packing a sweatshirt. It's 90 degrees where we are going."

"Because I'm always cold."

"Why don't you bring shorts."

"Again I'm always cold."

"Why do you have this notebook in here." Michael asked. My eyes widened with fear of him going through it.

"Michael what is it with you and girls notebooks." Kiley said as I tried to grab the notebook from Michael. He started going through it and I stood back in shock. Yes because it was smut with me and him.

"I'm never going through girls stuff again." He said throwing the notebook at me. Me and Kiley giggled as she knew what was in it.

"Wouldn't have happened if you weren't in here. Why are you in here anyway." I asked.

"Well we were helping Kiley and she finished so we came in here." Calum said from the spot he was lying on my bed.

"Wait where did Luke go." I said, even though he was right at the door. I love aggravating these boys if you haven't noticed.

"I'm right here." He said and I looked around.

"Did anyone else hear something. No okay." I said and Luke looked sad. My laugh instantly turned to sadness as I walked over to Luke.

"I'm just messing with you. Loser." I said jokingly and he smiled. But I could tell he still was sad.

"KILLLLLEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY." I whined and she walked over.

"Make your boyfriend happy." I said with a smirk on my face. Both there eyes widened.

"We-we aren't a couple." Kiley said and Luke's face looked sad again.

"Ugh we all know you guys love each other. If one of you don't make a move already the little love that is between you two is going to fade away." I said and Kiley shook her head.

"Mariya, were just friends. Right Luke." She said and Luke nodded. He looked hurt. Probably because Kiley was denying their love.

"If you say so." I said and walked over to finish packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was done, we walked downstairs and saw our parents, well Liz, my mum, and Kileys.

"Alright you guys ready. We have a little while to go and get something to eat then we can sleep at my house." Liz said and we all nodded, except Michael who saluted.

"See what I have to deal with." She said as we walked out.

"Love you mum" I said hugging her. Kiley did the same as we followed the boys out to Lisa's van. (Ew I hated saying Lisa so we are saying Liz).

"You guys ready." Michael said and we nodded.

"Good. Cause these boys are ridiculous when they are in a car too long. Just wait." Liz said as we drove off, leaving our lives behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liz I'm hungry."

"Mum my chest hurts."

"Guys leave her alone."

"Thank you Ashton."

"Your welcome. Now can we pull over I have to pee"

"Guys seriously stop." I said out of nowhere. Everyone looked at me and my anxiety started up.

"Liz has put up with you guys enough. Just shut up and wait till we got where we are going." I got a few eye rolls and 'yes ma'am's' as the all turned and didn't talk for the rest of the way.

Kiley was asleep on Luke shoulder and Luke was enjoying every second of it.

We finally got to the hotel we were staying and we all unloaded me and Kiley's stuff. The boys pretended that the bags were heavy and Ashton ended up falling down a few stairs. He complained about his butt hurting the whole way to the rooms.

"Alright so Luke and Ashton will share a room, Michael and Calum, then the two girls. I get my own room" Liz said and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing this time." Ashton said.

"She put my ships in the same rooms." They all looked at me weird.

"Forget it." I yelled. They all laughed as we parted our ways to our rooms. I opened the door to mine and Kileys and ran to the bed. Plopping down I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. I grabbed out the PlayStation I had hide in my bag and hooked it up to the tv.

"Yay you brought the PlayStation." Kiley yelled. All of a sudden Michael appeared in the doorway.

"I heard 'brought PlayStation'. I'm playing." He said running over and sitting on the bed.

"Call of duty. Ready to get your ass kicked." I said and he glared at me.

"Your on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now he's winning. But last kill wins. And that has to be me. We made a pact that if I lose I have to sleep with Calum. I mean I'm okay with...... stop Mariya.

I decided to do this little trick I did when I played my cousin. I call in the 360 kill. Basically you climb a cliff, wait for the opponent to reach you then you jump , turn, and kill. And that's exactly what I did.

"Ha. I win. Have fun Malum" I said as he looked shocked.

"How did you do that."

"Little thing I learned a while back. Pretty good yeah?." I said and he nodded then pouted.

"You beat me at my game. No fair." He said and walked out of the room. I started laughing as I laid in bed.

"This is going to be fun."

Okay that's the end of this chapter. Double update today. Yay. Hope you liked it.

Stay frosty my Royal Poptarts

~Poptart