Poptart

After a while it was just getting really awkward so I asked Kiley if she wanted a ride home. She said yes so we said bye to Ashton and Michael.

(Skips drop off because of stupid writers block)

After I got home I went on wattpad and just started reading fanfics about the boys. It's funny to know them then go and read stuff about them. Even though that's what I did before I met them. An hour later I got bored so I just decided to go to bed.

When I woke up I did my usual routine. I walked downstairs and got myself a bowl of cereal. As I began to eat my phone went off like crazy.

From Ashton:
Get your ass over here. Luke woke up. Get Kiley too.

From Michael:
Hurry up and get over here. Luke finally woke his ass up

From Calum:
Heyyyyyyyyyyy

I laughed at Calum's. Still drugged I guess. I quickly texted Kiley and told her to meet me at the hospital before I started walking. When I got there Michael and Ashton were pacing back and forth. "Well is he awake." I asked and they nodded but the shook their head too. "He um woke up but wasn't strong enough and he slipped back into a coma. But he's getting stronger. If that makes sense." Ashton told me as Kiley walked in. "Where is he. Well I know where he is but is he still awake." She asked and Ashton shook his head. "What do you mean no. Mariya texted me and told me that he woke up. She told me YOU told her." She said getting really mad. "Kiles calm down." I said but she ignored me. "ASHTON WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO ME. LUKE IS BASICALLY MY LIFE AND IF I LOSE HI..." she said but Michael rushed out, interrupting her. "Luke. Awake. Looking. Kiley. Come." He said panting. Me and Kiley looked really confused but Ashton spoke up. "Luke is awake and is looking for Kiley so let's go." He interpreted.

When we got to the room, Luke was struggling to stay awake. "Luke stay awake. Please. For me." Kiley said rushing over to him. His eyes started closing again but he tried his best to keep them open. "Kiley. I-i l-l-l....." he started as the machines started beeping. "Luke please. I don't want to lose you." Kiley said on the verge of tears. "I love you." Luke managed out before nurses came in and shoved us out. Ashton was crying at this point so it wasn't good. Kiley was also in tears but I mean Ashton was breaking down. He was sitting against a wall curled in a ball sobbing.

"Ash. You okay." I asked sitting next to him. "Huh oh yeah I'm fine." He said violently wiping tears out of his eyes. "Come with me." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him towards Calum's room. "Why the heck do I have to go in there and watch you too be all couply." He said but looked like he wanted that to be a thought. "Thats what this is about isn't it. That's why you and Michael have been all grouchy when me and Kiley come around." I said and he sighed in defeat. "Yes okay it is. It's just you and Calum are going to get together then Luke and Kiley will them me and mikey will be kicked to the curb." He said sadly. "Ash. We would never do that. We love you just as much as......" I said but was interrupted when Kiley burst through the door. "It's Luke he's......... TBC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was really short. And sorry it took so long for an update. My tablet was taken away then wattpad was being annoying.

My quote of the day:

Never let nobody tell you what you are or what you need to be. What you are is already enough.

~Poptart