Kiles

I found out that if the doctors have to revive Luke again then they will pull his plug earlier today. I told the others and I think we all just felt numb after that. I am at my house now because Mrs. Hemmings told me I should get some rest.

Mariya has been trying to help cheer me up by spending more time with me but she is at home right now so it's just me and my mum. My mum realized I wasn't happy and made me tell her what was going on. I told her almost everything but left out the part where Luke said he loved me because I didn't know how she would react.

I was now laying in bed starring at the ceiling. I turned over in bed about to go to sleep when I looked at the full length mirror right across from me. I got up and walked over to it.

I looked horrible. I was very pale and had bags under my eyes. My normally bright loving eyes were now dark. I wasn't smiling and laughing like normal I just held a blank expression. My cheeks were red and my eyes were puffy. I lightly touched the mirror when I realized I was wearing my Hemmings 96 hoodie, the one I got just 3 days before the concert that changed my life.I started to cry again. God I was so sick of crying.

I decided I should I should just shower and go back to the hospital. I quickly got in the shower and let the warm water cascade down my body. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and washed my body.

Once I was out of the shower I put on light blue skinny jeans and put on the same hoodie as I had on before. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put vans on my feet. As I was about to walk out the door my mom told me to eat something. I said I wasn't hungry and rushed out the door before she could argue.

I haven't really ate much lately, I just lost my appetite. I arrived at the hospital and sat in one of the chairs because when I went to the front desk they said someone was already visiting Luke.

I soon saw Mrs. Hemmings walk out of Luke's room with red puffy eyes. When she saw me she smiled weakly at me. In return I said a low 'Hello Mrs. Hemmings' and gave the best smile I could at the moment. I asked if I could go see him and she gave me a small nod.

As I walked down the all to familiar hall ways of the hospital the nurses and doctors would just give me sympathetic smiles. I finally got to Luke's room and took a deep breath before I walked in.

"Hello Luke." I said while grabbing his hand carefully.

"I hope you wake up soon Luke." I said and sighed.

"Waiting for you to wake up is like waiting for it to rain in a drought. But I know you'll wake up, you are stronger than this stupid coma and I know you will win the battle." I said with a small smile.

All the sudden I felt pressure being applied to my hand. I looked down and realised Luke was squeezing me hand. I starred in amazement. All of a sudden I heard a low raspy voice.

"Kiley..." Luke said and he voice cracked at the end.

I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and I could feel the tears brimming my eyes.Reality soon hit me and I had to tell a doctor.

I ran to the door and I saw a nurse that I had seen with Luke before and told her he woke up. She told me to stay outside in the hallway for now. She finally came out and said "Congratulations, he has woken up for good, I will tell the front desk and she will tell the people here for him but for now you may see him." After she said that I was smiling for the first time in weeks.

I walked in the room and there he was. His bright blue eyes starred into my light brown ones. I smiled.

"Luke" I said excitedly.

"Luke oh my god you're awake. I missed you so much." I said with a smile as I sat back down next to him.

"I know Kiley, but I am here now." He said and for the first time in weeks, Luke responded back to me.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Hey peoples! Sorry for this awful chapter but get excited because Mariya will be updating next....YAY!

Well stay lovely

BYE~ Kiley