Kiley

I woke up around 8:00 am and everyone was still asleep. I sat up, looking at everyone one and smiling. These people, they make me happy, they really do. But I still feel slightly empty, and I feel selfish saying that because I'm currently in a position that other girls would kill for. I miss my mom and my brother, I miss my room and my stupid possessions that I couldn't bring. We haven't even been gone that long.

I got up, being careful not to wake anyone, and decided to to get dressed. I went to the small kitchen and put a note on the table.

'Dear everyone,
I decided to go on a walk, if I'm not back before you guys get up then I'll be back later.
Love you guys xx.
-Kiley'

I set the note down, grabbed my phone and walked out the hotel door. I walked down the hall, deciding to take the stairs instead of the elevator. Once I was in the lobby, I talked to lady at the front desk some.

"Your going out early, aren't ya dear." She said, smiling at me.

"Yeah I was just going to walk around some before my friends got up." I said back while taking a few steps forward.

"Okay dear, be careful." The woman said while I was walking out the front door. I turned and looked back to smile at her but she was looking at papers on her desk.

I started walking down the street, looking around not really knowing where I was. I saw a few people in nice clothing so I was assuming they were on their way to work. I continued walking for a little while, getting out of the city and coming across a bunch of trees. I decided to venture in, having nothing else to do and not wanting to go back to the hotel yet.

I roamed through the trees for awhile before I came across the lake in the center of them. I walked to the edge of it, sitting down. There were a few scattered flowers along the the lake. I looked at the lake, seeing the reflection of the trees around it.

It was nice to be able to sit and just think. I was so lucky. I'm on tour with my favorite band and me best friend. The boys would be starting shows soon so we would be traveling around a lot more.

I was thinking about them when I felt me phone start vibrating in me pocket. I pulled it out and looked down at the screen. 'Mariya' was displayed across as the screen and I swipped the green button to answer her call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kiley where the hell are you!?" She said and I could hear the guys talking in the background.

"I'm at a lake." I said calmly, smirking because I knew she still didn't have a clue where I was.

"What?" She said. I heard her say to the guys, "She said she's at a lake guy's, where is a lake?"

I could hear rustling and all of a sudden Ashton was on the phone.

"Okay Kiley, where are you."

"I already told you, I'm at the lake." I said while giggling.

"Okay, well where is this lake." Ashton asked.

"Its in the middle of a bunch of trees about half a mile out of town." I said, leaning back into the grass.

"Okay, we're on our way." Ashton said getting ready to hang up.

"Oh, and Ashton?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Bring our swim suits."

-------

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to update. I hope you liked it, I know it's short and pretty bad but still. :)
Stay Lovely
-Kiles